S/. 110USD 31
2 Days in the Arequipeña and Colca Countryside
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
2 Days in the Arequipeña and Colca Countryside
- We are direct operators, we have comfortable panoramic tourist units.
- We invite you to spend an unforgettable experience knowing the history, culture and tradition of our city.
- Our tour begins in the Historic Center (Plaza de Armas) and then know the main attractions located in the traditional districts of the city.
- From Arequipa: On the Plaza de Armas where our tour will begin.
- Once booked, it coordinates with the operator.
- Start : By the Plaza de Armas and its surroundings on the panoramic bus the first point to visit:
- Yanahuara : Traditional neighborhood in its historical area there are narrow streets characterized by its picturesque Spanish appearance, it has one of the most outstanding churches of the mestizo regional art built in 1750. The square has a viewpoint with a view of the city and its three volcanoes, the Misti (5,825 meters above sea level) Chachani (6,075 meters above sea level) and the Pichu Pichu (5,554 meters above sea level) we will also find craft centers nearby.
- Mirador De Carmen Alto : Located within the traditional district of Cayma, in the town of Carmen Alto from where you can see the terraces or terraces, these make up the growing area and the course of the Chili River. The weather is delicious and healthy, and the air is pure; Ideal place for the convalescence of the sick. Orchards and fruit trees abound.
- Incalpaca and Zoo Factory : Incalpaca offers garments of the highest quality export of alpaca garments with great discounts of up to 70% in the outlet. It also has a mini zoo, where South American camelid varieties such as llamas, alpacas, vicuñas and guanacos are exhibited.
- Sachaca : We will pass through the sachaca district where we will appreciate the Goyeneche palace and the tingo spa.
- Founder's Mansion : Built 10 km from the main square, of colonial court, the legend tells that these lands belonged to the founder of the city and important illustrious characters, today he keeps in his beautiful interiors pieces of art, furniture from different times and diverse collectibles
- Los Andenes De Paucarpata : In this place we will appreciate the beautiful terraces and we also find adventure sports such as horse riding additional cost (s /. 10.00)
- Return: To the Historic Center.
- Molino De Sabandia : The Molino de Sabandía is located 8 km south of the city of Arequipa and approximately 20 minutes by car, on the way you can see the wide terraces and the three volcanoes (the Misti, the Chachani and the Pichu Pichu ) that frame the landscape surrounding this traditional little town. El Molino de Sabandía, built in 1785, represents the typical architecture of the region where the use of ashlar predominated. Its solid buttresses and rustic balconies are characteristic, which constitutes a historical monument that brings to mind ancient times and the ingenuity and work of the Arequipa people. Also, you can appreciate the techniques used to process wheat, a process that is done with the huge stone wheels.
Full Day at the Colca
- 3:00 am Pick up : In your respective hotel between 3:00 - 3:30 am
- Colca Canyon : Located in the historic center by tourist transport, to move to the Colca Canyon, after 3 hours of travel we will stop at the first town Chivay
- Breakfast in Chivay : Place where the tourist ticket is paid, and we will have the first breakfast.
- Cruz del Cóndor : Later we will continue with our tour towards the Cruz del Cóndor, in this place we will enjoy for a time of 40 minutes to 1 hour approx. of the fabulous flight of the Condors and the majesty of the canyon. Then we will board the private transport to go to the Chivay district, previously making the respective stops:
- The Mirador De Antahuilque : We can appreciate the Inca terraces of the Colca and the lagoons of Achachiwua
- El Pueblito De Maca : We can appreciate a colonial church, take photos with domesticated eagles, and camelids, and where we can also acquire handicraft from colca and try the colca sour drink made from the fruit of a colca cactus.
- Thermomedical Baths : Continuing with our tour we will arrive at the town of Chivay, the capital of Valle del Colca, then we will go to the thermo-medicinal baths with 38ºC where we can enjoy its relaxing waters for a period of 1 hour (optional)
- Lunch in Chivay : After returning to Chivay, lunch at the time previously coordinated with the group, after our lunch we will go to the city of Arequipa making the following stops on the way:
- Mirador De Los Andes : We can appreciate the volcanic chain of the south.
- The National Reserve : We can appreciate wildlife (vicuñas, birds and others) and we can also see domesticated camelids (llamas, alpacas and others). So continuing with our tour we will arrive in the city of Arequipa at approximately 5:00 pm.
- End : This is how we will end this fascinating adventure in the Colca.
- First day : Mobility - panoramic bus.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Second day : Pick up from the Hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional guide (bilingual).
- First day:
- Entrance to the Mirador de Carmen Alto S / .5.00
- Income of the founder's mansion: S / 12.00 - S /. 5.00 (children)
- Revenue Molino de Sabandia: s / .10.00 - s / .5.00 (children)
- Horse ride: S / .10.00
- Second day :
- Buffet lunch: S / .30.00
- Entrance Hot Springs: S / .15.00
- Tourist Ticket:
- >> S / .20.00 National / S /. 5.00 children
- >> S / .40.00 South Americans.
- >> S / .70.00 Europeans and the US.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (opcional)
- Natural areas visits (opcional)
- Cultural visits (opcional)
- Guided visits (opcional)
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
S/. 110USD 31