S/. 390USD 111
2 Days Tour of the Nor Yauyos Cochas Reserve
3 days and 2 nights
48 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
2 Days Tour of the Nor Yauyos Cochas Reserve
- The Nor Yauyos Cochas Landscape Reserve is a natural refuge just seven hours from Lima. There it is possible to find everything that we do not believe exists so close to the bustle of the capital: rivers and falls of emerald waters, deep canyons that have nothing to envy to that of the Colca.
- About two hours from the exit of Cañete this reserve begins, with a landscape composed of green hills and rivers that invite contemplation.
- The Reserve is located in the upper and middle basin of the Cañete River and in the Cochas Pachacayo Basin in the mountains of the departments of Lima and Junín. It has an extension of 221,268.48 hectares.
- This beautiful place is a dream destination for the magnificence of the high Andean natural scenery and for the presence of numerous waterfalls and formations of the Cañete River that present places of very high landscape value.
- Our years of experience visiting and touring this area have made us have the best itinerary, so that in two days you can know the best landscapes, you will find doses of adventure during the walk, you will have free moments to cool off in the lagoons and plenty of free time for your photos, without hurry you will enjoy the best experience.
- Our placid nights will be held at the Brisas de Mayo Lodge. The best lodging in the area with a beautiful view of the lagoon and rooms with private bathroom to the first registered. In your spare time you can go fishing or go kayaking, within the same accommodation.
- 9:30 pm Bernini Street 120, San Borja.
- Reference: next to CC La Rambla.
Friday - Place and Time of Departure
- 9:30 pm Meeting : We meet in San Borja, next to Rambla de San Borja.
- On the way : The order in mobility is by order of arrival at this whereabouts.
Saturday - Visit the Vilca Lagoons, Forest of Love, Kayak Ride, Campfire
- 6:30 am - Breakfast.
- 7:30 am - Visit : Towards the town center of Vilca. On the way we will appreciate the unique beauty of the lagoons of: Huallhua, Carhuayno, Las Rosas, Quimacocha, Cajahore, Huachapata, Huancacruz. We will also observe the snowy of Pariacaca, the unique waterfalls of Pucacha, the colonial platforms of Balsacucho.
- 9:30 am - City tour in Vilca : Arriving Vilca we will visit the main square (8 martyrs)
- 10:00 am - Trekking : Visit to Papacocha Lagoon, Forest of Love, Cascadas del Eden
- 12:00 pm - Visit : At the beautiful stone bridge in Vilca, there will be time to rest next to the nearby lagoons.
- 2:00 pm - Lunch : In Huancaya.
- 4:00 pm - Kayak Adventure : Everyone who wishes can use the kayaks to take a beautiful walk in the lagoons near the lodge (exclusive to Mundo Aventura)
- 5:30 pm - Relaxing afternoon : Visiting the lagoons near Huancaya. We will delight the Cascades of Love, the Colonial-style Stone Bridge
- 8:00 pm - Dinner
- 9:00 pm - Campfire Night : We will participate in a pleasant campfire, toast with the local drink (Chamis).
Sunday - Boat trip on the Huallhua lagoon and trekking along the banks of the Huarco river
- 7:00 am - Breakfast
- 8:00 am - Boat trip in the Huallhua lagoon (Exclusive of Adventure World), While there are many who offer the boat ride in the lagoon, the agreement we have is longer to reach the series very closely of water fall that the previous day we appreciate from the Huallhua viewpoint. The boats pass so close to the waterfalls that we can almost imagine that we are inside them. You can appreciate some photos.
- 10:00 am Guided Trekking to the banks of the Río Huarco (Exclusive of Adventure World). In search of adventure and the best landscapes, we are not satisfied with appreciating the lagoons from the viewpoints. On this second day, we will walk next to the beautiful landscapes we saw the day before. This time on its banks! This is our star activity, because it will be 3 hours walking at very slow pace the best landscapes, next to the lagoons, we can swim or cool in them, there will be plenty of time for photos, to rest and appreciate the dazzling landscapes.
- 1:00 pm - Lunch.
- 2:30 pm - Visit to the largest lagoon in the reserve, the Piquecocha lagoon.
- Return to Lima
- 10:30 pm. Arrival approx.
- Private mobility all the way. (Lima - Cañete, Vitis, Huancaya, Vilca, Vitis Lima)
- Full meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner.
- Experienced Trekking tour guides.
- Boat ride in the Huallhua lagoon. Very close to the waterfalls.
- Kayak ride near the lodge.
- Payment for admission to Huancaya and Vilca.
- Permanent Assistance
- Share for the campfire.
- Traditional drink "chamis".
- One night lodging (rural lodging, based on double, triple and matrimonial rooms).
- Additional costs
- Personal expenses or extras (snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Kayak (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Boat rides (incluida)
- Service is not provided in High Seasons (Holy Week, National Holidays, New Year and Long Holidays).
- This tour is suitable for people from 8 years old.
- If you do not attend or arrive late on the day of the event, the quota is lost and you cannot request a refund or exchange it for another departure.
- Mobility has only 15 minutes of tolerance of the indicated time. In order to fulfill the itinerary of our departures and out of respect for the participants who arrive early, we cannot wait more than the 15 minutes established.
- Adventure tours are subject to changes in the itinerary due to factors that are not controllable by the company or guides such as: rains, roads in poor condition, strikes and the like.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Light and fresh clothes for the day.
- Warm clothes for the night
- Photographic camera
otroBrisas de Mayo
- Beautiful house, lodging located in Huancaya, privileged to have views of the lagoons and waterfalls, has double, double, triple rooms with private bathroom.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
S/. 390USD 111