- Discover Kuelap by cable car and the charm of the Gocta waterfall, "The third highest in the world".
- Guided visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Chachapoyas: Pick up from the hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Kuelap with Cable Car
- 8:20 a.m. We will pick you up from your hotel and departure to the Fortified Citadel of Kuelap.
- On the route we will observe the Archaeological Complex of Macro.
- Arrival at the town of Nuevo Tingo.
- Transfer by cable car to the Fortress of Kuelap.
- We will visit its main buildings, houses with friezes, high and low town, the tower, the main temple, the southern platform and much more.
- Return to Chachapoyas.
Gocta Waterfall - natural wonder
- 8:20 a.m. We will pick you up from your hotel and departure to the town of Cocachimba.
- From there we will start the excursion to the Gocta Waterfall, 2:30 hours away.
- On the way we will observe diverse flora and fauna.
- Free time in the place (you can make your own photo session).
- Return to the town of Cocachimba.
- Transfer to Chachapoyas.
- End of service
- Tourist transportation round trip and return for 2 days.
- Guided in Spanish.
- Tickets that apply.
- Cable car ticket to Kuelap.
- 2 lunches
- Land and / or air tickets from / to the city of origin.
- Excursions not scheduled.
- Feeding not described (breakfasts and dinners).
- Snacks and drinks in general.
- Personal expenses.
- Horses for the excursion to the Gocta Waterfall.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tours can be provided in shared service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
9d / 8n- Discover Cajamarca + Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Cable cars
Full Day to the Sarcophagi of Karajía + Quiocta Cavern - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Caving
Gocta: the 3rd Highest Waterfall in the World - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Jungle Relax - Tarapoto + Chachapoyas - 7d / 6n - Amazonas
Activities: Cable cars, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day- Gocta Waterfall Trekking - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Guided visits
Canyoning Trekking Forest Giant Falls of Cuispes - Amazonas
Activities: Canyoning, Hike, trekking, Guided visits
Chachapoyas Traditional - 3d / 2n - Amazonas
Activities: Cable cars, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
3d / 2n Kuelap, Karajía and Quiocta in Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Cable cars