- Our company offers the best service at the lowest cost so you can visit the wonders of our tourist destination of Amazonas.
- For your comfort, our tours include mobility, guide, tickets to the tourist sites and a lunch per person, in this way you. You will enjoy your trip 100%.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Cable cars (Included)
- Chachapoyas: Meeting point or pick up to coordinate with the Operator, after your purchase.
GOCTA CATARACT. (The third highest in the world).
- 8:30 am.- Departure to the town of Cocachimba.
- From there we will start this day full of adventure, 2 hours away to visit the Gocta Waterfall, considered "The third highest in the world" (771 m.).
- During the whole excursion we will be in contact with nature, the most beautiful landscapes, diverse fauna and flora, orchids, birds, butterflies, etc.
- Return to the town of Cocachimba.
- Return to Chachapoyas.
FORTRESS OF KUELAP. (Wonder of Peru)
- 8:30 am.- We will depart from Chachapoyas to the town of El Nuevo Tingo, for about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Travel.
- We will board the Cable Car for 25 minutes and then visit the most important Archaeological Complex for the Chachapoyas: La Fortaleza de Kuelap.
- Built since the 6th century AD and discovered in 1843, its stone walls of up to 20 meters high, which protect more than 500 circular houses, many of them decorated with zigzag-shaped and rhomboid friezes, distributed over more than seven hectares, impress. of extension.
- Guided visit.
- Lunch in the town of Nuevo Tingo.
- Return to Chachapoyas between 5 or 6 pm approximately.
- End of service
- Guide (in Spanish).
- Entrances to tourist sites.
- Ticket for the cable car.
- 1 lunch per person.
- Breakfast or dinner.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Ponchos for Rain, etc
NotesIt is recommended:
- Bring waterproof and thermal garments due to the climatic variations of our region (rain and cold).
- Carry sunscreen, mosquito repellent and sunglasses, for being our region of varied climate and when visiting nature it is always good to protect ourselves.
- To visit the Gocta waterfall wear change garments for being a wet area.
- Rates apply all year, except National Holidays.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years, they pay only for the Cable Car Ticket - S / .20.40 (paid in the same place). After 5 years, they pay Full Rate.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
Single Chachapoyas - 4d / 3n - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cable cars, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Chachapoyas Life Experience - 6d / 5n - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Cable cars
6d / 5n- Discover Cajamarca + Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Cable cars
Revash: A Necropolis in the Heights - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Full Day to the Sarcophagi of Karajía + Quiocta Cavern - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Caving
3d / 2n Kuelap, Karajía and Quiocta in Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Cable cars