S/. 575USD 158
2d / 1n Arequipa and Colca Canyon
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
2d / 1n Arequipa and Colca Canyon
Enjoy the Colca Canyon, experience the magic of the beautiful landscapes of Arequipa.
- Visit the amazing town of Chivay, on the way there will be a short stop at Pampa Cañahuas National Reserve of Salinas and Agua Blanca.
- It goes through the reserve of vicuñas, Tocrapampa, lagunillas, bofedales, Patapampa where is the viewpoint of the Andes located at 4830 meters above sea level
- Enjoy the viewpoint of the Cruz del Cóndor where you can appreciate the flight of the condors and observe the depth of the Colca canyon.
- Arequipa: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Arequipa - Campiña Tour
- Assistance in the Apt and Transfer to your Hotel.
- In the afternoon at 1:30 p.m. or in the morning at 9:00 p.m., they are picked up from the Htl to visit the following tourist attractions in Mirabus:
- Parade ground.
- Mirador de Carmen Alto.
- Plaza and Mirador de Carmen Alto.
- Yanahuara Church Lookout and Plaza.
- Incalpaca and zoo outlet.
- District of Sachaca.
- Balneario de tingo, Via paisajista.
- Founder's Mansion
- Stone mill in Sabandia.
- Andenería de Paucarpata.
- Accommodation in Arequipa.
Arequipa - Colca
- Breakfast. Departure at 3:00 in the morning for Full day to the Colca Valley. Passing through the town of Yura, Pampa de Arrieros, Pampa Cañahuas where is located the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, Vizcachani, Tocra with its bofedales, lagoons finding here a great variety of migratory birds throughout the year. The trip continues through the crater of extinct volcano Chuccura and continuing to the highest point of our route "Patapampa" with an altitude of 4910 meters above sea level, known as the viewpoint of the volcanoes. Approximately at 13:00 hrs. Arrival in Chivay, lunch and a short break. Transfer to the hotel. After a short break we will visit the thermal baths (optional entrance).
- Return to Arequipa, transfer to the airport, to take return flight.
- Welcome and Transfer Airport or Terminal Terrestre - Hotel (arrival and return).
- 1 Night of accommodation in double room or Twin + D.
- Campiña Tour in Arequipa - Mirabus.
- Tourist transport - Mirabus.
- Official bilingual official guide (Spanish / English).
- Entrance to the tourist places.
- Full day to the Colca Valley.
- Tourist transport during all travel.
- Entrance tickets Colca (Tourist ticket) in case you choose the option included.
- Income: Mansion of the Founder S / .13 / Molino de Sabandia S / .10
- Colca Tourist Ticket: S / .20 National / S / .70 Foreigner.
- Colca Thermal Baths: S / .15
- Lunches and dinners in Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Bird watching (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Foreign price does not include VAT.
- We recommend to bring: Water and snacks, Attack backpack for trekking (from 25 to 30 liters), Trekking shoes, Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, Flashlights (no electricity in the hostel), Bath linen, Towel, Rain clothes or plastic ponchos, Cash.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
hotel-3-estrellasCasa Andina Classic Arequipa o similares.
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 575USD 158