DescriptionClear skies and fresh air await you in Lunahuaná. Sleep under the stars!
- Let the charm of old constructions return you to ancient times and be trapped in the ancient legends that surround the "Casa Encantada" of Lunah uaná.
- Try the rich wines that are prepared in the city and do not leave the winery without taking with you some more for home.
- Do not get tired! Save your energy and encourage an extreme activity: Canoeing and ATV rides are unmissable alternatives.
- Rafting (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- ATV (Included)
- Lunahuaná: Coordinate exact point with the Operator, after making the purchase of the tour.
CITY TOUR LUNAHUANÁ - CATAPALLA
- You will be installed at Camping El Guanabo.
- 3:00 pm I pick up at the camp. You will visit the area of Catapalla, where we will have the option of walking horses (cost not included)
- The tour will continue with a tour of the Casa Encantada.
- You will also visit La Apicultura "Mis Girasoles" - bee breeding. And the Vitivinícola Winery "Reina de Lunahuaná", you will have a tour of the facilities and you will know the elaboration of piscos and wines. It includes wine tasting and time to buy products.
- Continue the tour with a City Tour by Lunahuaná and access a craft fair where you can buy beautiful memories.
- End of the first day tour.
CANOTAJE OR CUATRIMOTO
- You will be picked up at the camp to start the activity you have selected (canoeing or quad bikes).
- End of the Tour
- Excursions to the mentioned sites.
- 1 night of Camp in El Guanabo.
- Access to Baths and Showers in Camp "Camping El Guanabo".
- Tasting of wines and Piscos
- Practice of 1 sport per person (canoeing or quad bike)
- Pick up in Camp for start of tours and activities.
- Payment for additional sport Canopy - Rápel ( S / .70 ).
- Others not specified.
- 2nd activity: Canoeing or ATV ( S / .35 )
- Sleeping bag.
- The traveler can choose between canoeing or ATV as an activity. If you want to practice both you will have to add S / .35
- Packages start every day. The traveler can select the desired date.
- Rate does not apply for holidays.
- It is recommended to bring: sneakers, hats or hats, backpack or small bag, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, hiking shoes, etc.
- For the practice of canoeing it is recommended to bring a change of additional clothes.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 9 years old, they pay Children Rate Published. From 10 years old, they pay full rate.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
MORRO SOLAR MOVEMENT + COOKING CLASS LUNCH - Lima
Activities: Gastronomy, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Huaca Pucllana Tour + Historical Center - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Archaeological Tour - Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits