DescriptionWines and piscos, the magic of a town, adventure sports, nature , sun, and natural scenery await you. Let Ica conquer you!
- Feel an expert taster tasting exquisite wines and piscos in a traditional cellar.
- Visit La Huacachina The steepest dunes of La Huacachina await you to enjoy an exciting ride in Buggies and practice Sandboarding!
- Sail on slippers by the sea of Paracas, the Ballestas Islands wait for you, discover their natural charms
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Ica: Pick up at Hotel or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Pick up at the hotel will be provided as long as it is in the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CITY TOUR - HUACACHINA EXTREMA
- 1:00 pm Pick up from the passengers of the Hotel or Ica bus station to start the tour.
- You will visit the Vitivinícola Winery and Restaurant "El Catador": You will know its facilities and taste wines, piscos, cachinas
- Lunch (not included)
- Start of the City Tour: Visit to the Plaza de Armas de Ica.
- Transfer to the Oasis of Huacachina, the artisan center will be known and a ride in Buggys in the desert of Huacachina; Sandboarding practice included.
- 6:15 pm Transfer to the hotel.
- 6:30 am Pick up from the Hotel transfer to Paracas (carry luggage, will not return)
- 7:30 am Start of the tour of the Ballestas Islands
- On the way there is a figure The Candelabra, and the diverse fauna that populates the islands and the sea that surrounds it.
- End of our services.
- The tour ends in Paracas.
- Tour guide throughout the tour.
- City Tour Ica.
- Tour Buggies + Sandboarding.
- Tour of the Ballestas Islands .
- Permanent attention
- 1 night accommodation.
- Transfers Lima - Ica - Lima
- Meals or Drinks
- No other point not established in the tour.
- Admission to Islas Ballestas (S / .16.00).
- Iglesia Luren Not available until further notice by Reconstruction.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay if they do not occupy a seat
- It is recommended to bring: shoes, water, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, insect repellent.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Belle Sand, Las Flores o similares.
- Category 3 *** hotels: They have quiet, ventilated, clean, quiet, comfortable and safe rooms.
- With WIFI, TV-Cable, private bathroom, room service, hot water 24 hours, outdoor pool and restaurant.
- Hotel Las Flores: Located only 4.5 km from the Oasis of Huacachina, 1 km from the Regional Museum, 2 km from the Plaza de Armas and 1.5 km from the bus station.
- Hotel Belle Sand: It is an 8-minute drive from the main square and the bus terminal and a 10-minute drive from the Huacachina oasis.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits