DescriptionEnjoy a new alternative to know Arequipa, visit the traditional town of Yanque and live the adventure of touring the Colca Canyon.
- It is a new alternative to the classic tour, visiting YANQUE A traditional, quiet town.
- Wake up your extreme side and tour the Colca Canyon, where you can appreciate pre-Inca terraces, archaeological remains and thermo-medicinal baths.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Pick up from your respective hotel in Arequipa.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
NATIONAL RESERVE - CHIVAY - YANQUE - RUINS UYO UYO
- 8:00 AM Pick up from your respective hotel in Arequipa
- We left for the town of Chivay, making stops along the northern road in Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, vicuña reserve), Tocrapampa (lagoons, bofedales, Patapampa (viewpoint of the Andes, 4830 masl), Arrival in the village from Chivay, lunch then we will continue with the trip to the town of Yanque 20 minutes more, Once we have arrived at this traditional town we will settle in the hostel.
- 3:00 p.m. we have the option to take a walk through the countryside of the town we will visit hanging tombs, ruins, local people and at the end we will visit the rejuvenating hot springs, the whole walk will be with a local guide * The hike is optional
- Places to visit:
- Inca and pre-Inca terraces
- Archaeological remains UYO UYO
- Local people
- Thermal baths optional income (S / .15.00)
- Overnight at the Hostal
CHIVAY - CRUZ DEL CÓNDOR - CHIVAY - AREQUIPA
- 6:00 AM: Breakfast
- After breakfast we will go to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor to have a spectacular view of the flight of the Condors and observe the depth of the Colca Canyon, we will make a stop of approx. 2Hrs.
- Upon return we will stop in the traditional villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Yanque and viewpoints already mentioned above, return to Chivay for lunch and in the afternoon
- 16.30: 00 Hrs. Return to the city of Arequipa.
- Tourist Transport all the itinerary according to program - Minivan.
- Hospedaje in Hospedaje with private bathroom and hot water
- Walk with bilingual local guide (Spanish / English) in the town of Yanque and activities.
- Breakfast at the hostel.
- Lunches and Dinner.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Colca Tourist Ticket:
- >> Peruvians S / .20 / Foreigners S / .70
- Thermal Baths - S / .15
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- We recommend to bring: Water and snacks, Attack backpack for trekking (from 25 to 30 liters), Trekking shoes, Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, Flashlights (no electricity in the hostel), Bath linen, Towel, Rain clothes or plastic ponchos, Cash.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal "La Casa de Mi Abuela" o similar
- Lodging in the Colca Valley.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip.
- Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- Mobility (transfers) is only available for the mentioned services. Additional transfers: Prior coordination.
- We have modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Sillar Route + Viewpoints of the Valley and Volcanoes - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Arequipa Classic Full - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca Trekking - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Arequipa + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris - 6d / 5n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Arequipa Unforgettable: Sillar Route + Rafting - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Rafting
Arequipa - Colca + Connection With Lake Titicaca - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Horseback rides, Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits