Let the Paradise of the Sun and the Wine conquer you in a deserved escape!
- The dunes and the immense desert illuminated by the Huacachina are literally "a piece of life in the heart of a blanket of sand".
- Land of valleys, sun, beaches and nature reserves populated by a generous variety of flora and fauna species.
- Villages of mystery, home of pisco, good wine, Afro-Peruvian music.
- Do not stay behind and come to know Ica, there is more than one reason to enjoy.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Ica: Main square.
- You can also pick it up from your hotel in Ica, provided it is close to the square and prior coordination with the Operator.
CITY TOUR ICA
- Between 11:00 and 11:30 am - Pick up from the bus terminal in Ica, Plaza de Armas or hotel (if you are near the parade ground)
- Start of our tour, where we will visit the following attractions:
- 11.30 am Plaza de Armas de Icay the remains of the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren.
- 12.30 pm Bodega Vitivinicola, where we will learn about the pisco process and then we will go "from theory to practice" with a delicious tasting of wines, piscos, macerated and cocktails.
- 1:30 pm approx. - We will visit a Country Restaurant so that passengers can have lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- 2.30 pm Visit to the town of Cachiche: Parque de las Brujas.
- 3.00 pm Palm tree of the 7 heads.
- 3.30 pm - Visit the Laguna de la Huacachina, "the Oasis of America". Here we can take pictures and buy souvenirs.
- 4.00 pm The most adventurous will be able to practice Tubular and Sandboard (Included) Or use the time buying crafts, walking, etc.
- 5.00 pm Transfer to the main square of Ica.
- 6:30 am Pick up of the passengers of the Hotel to leave in the direction of the National Reserve of Paracas.
- 7:30 am Ballestas Islands Tour (2 hrs approx.).
- From the Paracas spa, you can visit by boat the Ballestas Islands, the habitat of sea lions, guano birds, penguins and a diversity of marine fauna. On the way there is a figure The Candelabra, engraved on the side of a hill, is a geoglyph of rock formation eroded by the wind and by the sea. Measures more than 120 meters long is also called Tres Cruces or Tridente. The best way to appreciate it is from the sea.
- 11:00 am Paracas National Reserve Tour: With an area of 3350 hectares, it is one of the most important and protected areas in Peru; being the only one that has a marine ecosystem.
- We can see sea lions, Humboldt penguins, flamingos and other birds among others.
- Red Beach Circuit, Lagunilla and Interpretation Center.
- Lunch: On behalf of the passengers.
- Transfer from Paracas to Ica.
- End of service
- 1 night accommodation in Ica.
- >> Important: Double Room Rate is considered for 1 single bed for 2 people in a room.
- Tourism guide in Spanish.
- City Tour Ica.
- Tubular and Sandboarding.
- Tour of the Ballestas Islands.
- Permanent attention
- Accommodation for one night.
- Bus Tickets Lima - Ica - Lima.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tourist cup in Paracas (S / .22 per person).
- No other point not established in the tour.
- Children under 4 years of age do not pay if they do not occupy a seat, but in tourist boats (S / .35). Children from 5 years old, pay for the full service.
- It is recommended to bring: shoes, water, sunscreen.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal El Embrujo o similares
- Rooms very comfortable and have good environments.
- It has a pool, cable, WiFi and hot water.
- The hotel reservation is subject to availability for the date of your trip. In case there are no spaces, you will stay in establishment of similar category and / or service and / or price to those mentioned.
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Mirabus Ica + Huacachina (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Wine tasting, Historical visits
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Paracas Full Day (from Miraflores o Barranco) - Ica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Visit to the Chauchilla Necropolis in Nazca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Paracas, Huacachina and Canyon of the Lost - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides