- Visit the wonderful Mantaro Valley.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huancayo, in low season and prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Full Day - Mantaro Valley
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Hualhuas: Craft workshops and textiles.
- San Jerónimo de Tunan: Craft workshops of the gold and silver process.
- Conception: Dairy plant. Purchase dairy products.
- Jauja: Laguna de Paca. Boat ride.
- Ingenio: Fish center. Trout observation and explanation of its biological cycle.
- Santa Rosa de Ocopa: The monastery has a museum made up of 4 cloisters; La Obrería (the statue of its founder), La Portería (pictures of the Huamanguina school with representation of the Via Crucis), Cloister of Father Pio Sarobe and of the Olive Tree (in the center of the courtyard there is an olive tree planted by its founder of more than 270 years).
- It has a pinacoteca and library with more than 25 thousand volumes of books and a Museum of natural history with species of the jungle.
- Its dining room has murals painted by the artist Huancaíno Josué Sánchez in 1993 and at the same time it has a church of the year 1725 of Renaissance style, declared a national patrimony.
- Inside, there are baroque altarpieces, the cupola decorated with allegories of Christ, the Virgin and the missionary work of Ocopa.
- Note: The museum visit time is from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., every day except Tuesday.
- Return to Huancayo.
Full Day - Archaeological
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Chupaca: Main square and main Church.
- Mirador de Atalaya de la Danza de los Shapis.
- Ahuac: Archaeological remains of Arwaturo "15 minute trekking".
- Ñahuimpuquio Lagoon - Boat ride.
- Iscos - Tinyari: Natural viewpoints.
- Chongos Bajo: Main square, Cani Cruz.
- Colonial church of Santiago León de Chongos Bajo.
- Chupuro - Viques - Huayucachi: Scenic areas.
- Huancan: Site Museum - Archaeological remains of Warivilca - Fountain of loyalty.
- Note: The museum visit hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., every day except Tuesday.
- Return to Huancayo.
- Transfers: Bus terminal - Hotel - Bus terminal.
- 1 night accommodation in the city of Huancayo.
- 2 days of excursion (according to itinerary).
- Tourist Mobility: Pool Service (shared).
- Qualified driver
- Tourism Guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrances to the tourist attractions: Boat ride in the Paca Lagoon - Boat ride in the Ñahuimpuquio Lagoon.
- Permanent assistance throughout the program.
- Bus ticket Lima - Huancayo - Lima.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any Cancellation for the reasons indicated, does NOT apply Refund.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, neither does Refund apply.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Hostal 2 star Hostal Retama Inn o Similares.
- The accommodation is located in the city of Huancayo.
- They have matrimonial, double and triple rooms; own bathroom, hot water, cable TV, Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception.
- Check in - Check out: 12 noon.
- Accommodation in the establishments mentioned, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Independence Day 2019 - Central Jungle - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Flora, wildlife observation
Trekking to the "Golden Forest of the Incas" - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Live the Adventure in Chanchamayo - 3d / 2n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
6d / 5n - Sierra and Imperial Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Half Day - Hatun Cajas (Trekking) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Tour Cataratas de Huancaya (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits