DescriptionEnjoy 2 days full of adventure, fun and culture.
- Watch the sunset from the dunes of Ica.
- Taste the best wines and pisco in the area. Know your people and customs.
- Spend a spectacular day at the Huacachina Lagoon.
- Appreciate Nasca's mysterious lines in all their splendor.
- Enjoy to the fullest in just 2 days.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Aerial Rides (Included)
- From Lima: Terminal "Peru Bus".
- It is coordinated with the Operator, after the purchase.
City Tour in Ica
- 5:30 am Departure from Lima to Ica with "Peru Bus" service.
- 11:00 am Pick up of passengers (from the Hotel or bus station) to start our city tour.
- City Tour: Main Square of Ica and Temple of Luren.
- Margarito Pasteleria , here we will have a tasting of typical sweets
- Cachiche Witches Park. We will know the history of the witches Julia Nazaria, and we will enter the park where artistic figures of witches tell us fascinating stories.
- Palm of the 7 heads. We will hear the legend of this palm associated with natural phenomena such as earthquakes and Huaycos.
- Wine cellar , we will visit the facilities of the winery to know the elements that are used for the elaboration of Piscos and Wines in an artisanal way, the theory ends, the practice continues, the group will enjoy a wide and intense tasting of Piscos, and wines and Pisco creams.
- Oasis of Huacachina , we will enjoy an impressive landscape where we will find the Huacachina Lagoon surrounded by immense dunes, we will also see the monument to the Huacachina mermaid and the handmade center of the place.
- Buggys in Huacachin a: To end our full day we will make an exciting and fun Buggys ride in the desert of Huacachina, where the practice of Sandboarding is included; also if the weather conditions are favorable we will enjoy watching the sunset in the desert (sunset).
- End of the tour flexible hour 5.30 pm - 6:00 pm Transfer to the hotel.
Overflight Nasca Lines
- Aérodroma : Transfer from the hotel to the "María Reiche" Aerodrome of Nasca.
- >> The pick up is between 6:30 am and 9:00 am. The passenger must be ready at the indicated time only with what is necessary for the overflight (Camcorder, camera, documents, wallet).
- Breakfast: At the hotel
- Within the Aerodrome you must follow the indicated procedures. There is a waiting time of 1 to 2 hours approx. , depending on demand and weather.
- Each passenger will be weighed with the accessories with which the plane will board. The entrance fee must also be paid: S /. 30.00
- The maximum weight is 95 kg. In case the traveler's weight is higher, he must pay an additional seat.
- We board the plane that will take you to the mysterious Nasca Lines where the Spider figures will be observed,
- The Hummingbird, The Monkey, The Whale, The Condor, The Hands, and the most mysterious The Astronaut. The flight lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- At the end they will receive a certificate of the flyby.
- At the end we will transfer them to Ica and finally to the bus terminal "Peru Bus", so that passengers board the bus to Lima.
- Transfers Lima - Ica - Lima.
- Bus ticket Ica - Nasca (It can be on the first or second floor) and return.
- Transfers in Nasca: Terminal - Aerodrome - Terminal.
- Overflight on Nasca lines + Overflight certificate.
- 1 night stay in Ica + Breakfast.
- City Tour Ica + Wineries + Huacachina + Tubular (buggies) + sandboarding.
- Tourist cups in the dunes.
- Personalized assistance
- Tourist tax: S / .22.00.
- Personal expenses or extras (snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Rates valid throughout the year, except Easter, Long Holidays, National Holidays and New Year.
- Domestic or foreign passengers who fly over the Nasca Lines must carry their original ID or Passport (including minors).
- The passenger exceeding 95 kg. Weight (whether in accessories or body weight) will pay an additional seat - It is paid during the tour.
- The waiting time for the overflight in high season is 90 to 120 minutes.
- Children from 2 years of age occupy a seat and pay their full ticket. Children under that age do not pay.
- Overflights to the Nasca Lines will begin from 7:00 am until 4:30 pm (subject to weather conditions).
- Wear hats, sunscreen, repellent, sunglasses during tubular.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Hotel El Embrujo o similares
- Hotel el embrujo offers accommodation very well located in Ica, 5 min from the main square.
- Wi-Fi is free and its rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a shower.
- It also offers parking, luggage storage and laundry service for a fee.
Land Perú Bus
- Suitable units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all risks / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all permits and licenses in order.
Tour City of Ica + Adventure Tour (Buggyes and Sandboard) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Pisco Route + Buggies + Ballestas Islands + Paracas 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Wine tasting, Boat Rides, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Tour Ica-Paracas-Nazca - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Wine tasting, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
City Tour Ica For Lovers - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Wine tasting
E-bikes at Paracas National Reserve - Ica
Activities: Bicycle, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Nazca and Palpa Lines - Land Tour - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Luxury Yacht ride through the bay of Paracas - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides