DescriptionEscape the chaos of the city and spend 2 unforgettable days enjoying the charms of Ica and Paracas.
- You will be able to observe closely the marine fauna that inhabit the Ballestas Islands such as pelicans, seagulls, tendrils, boobies, Humboldt penguins, etc.
- Visit the Huacachina lagoon, also known as "The Oasis of America", where you can experience the dunes at high speed and also slide in the sand on the sandboard.
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Ica: Reception in Terrestrial Terminal.
Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve
- 6:30 am Departure in the direction of Paracas to enjoy a beautiful landscape in the port of Chaco, then board our slipper and take the famous Ballestas Islands.
- First we will observe El Candelabro de Paracas, it is a famous geoglyph, located on the north coast of the Paracas peninsula.
- Following our route we go to the Ballestas Islands where we can appreciate and enjoy nature observing rock formations.
- We will also observe marine fauna who inhabit the Ballestas Islands as pelicans, seagulls, tendrils, boobies, Humboldt penguins, etc. called guano birds.
- Within our marine fauna we will also observe the maternity of wolves who are waking up to throw themselves into the sea in order to look for their food, we will also observe the sea shells giving their babies their milk.
- We will have a specific time of 2 hours visiting and touring the Ballestas Islands in our slider, by sea. Culminating our circuit of the Ballestas Islands We will have another determined time to visit and tour the Port of Chaco Paracas. We will find souvenirs and souvenirs of the place.
- Breakfast - 10:00 am
- Continuing with our circuit we will make our Tour by land we will visit the National Reserve of Paracas.
- We will visit the Interpretation Room of the Paracas National Reserve.
- Continuing our journey we will go to a very famous rock formation called and known as "The Cathedral".
- Continuing we will continue to make our circuit of beaches and make our walk crossing our first point called the Supay beach or also known as the "Playa del Diablo" because of its black sands and the movement of the tide that gives a speculative figure that to simple sight causes some "fear."
- Red beach
- Lagunilla Beach In this last beach we will have a time of hours to have lunch and enjoy the beach.
- Lunch - 2:00 pm
- Return to Ica, transfer to the hotel.
Ica City Tour and Adventure Tour
- 10:30 am We will approach our mobility to start our circuit of the Ica City Tour to see our first point in the Main Square of Ica where the guide will explain everything about us. We will also observe the Marquez de Torre Hermoso mansion or also known as "La Casa de Bolívar" and La Catedral, a rather old church dating back to the 16th century.
- Continuing we go to the Sanctuary of Lúren post earthquake dating from the eighteenth century where we can observe the five large portals which facilitated the escape of people at the time of the earthquake and we will go to the provisional chapel to greet the patron saint of Ica.
- Then follow our circuit and visit the small town called Cachiche, where many years after the witches lived. cachiche is in the Quechua voice Alpa - Cachani which translated into Spanish means salt land, since in that place the vast majority of people practice witchcraft and it is said that the earth is weighed by those places.
- In the town of Cachiche we will visit a great unique attraction worldwide: La Palmera de 7 Cabezas, a rather curious tree where from one stem came 7 more ramifications.
- Then, 4 km south, we will take the Pan-American Highway to visit a place that is very visited by national and foreign tourists: La Laguna Huacachina, also known as "The Oasis of America", a lagoon located 15 minutes away from downtown. the city of Ica, in the middle of the desert with dunes with sizes no less than 500 meters where we can appreciate the flora and fauna of the place.
- After appreciating this great wonder we will continue with a great adventure where the adrenaline and excitement will come first, we will make the Adventure Tour the famous Sandboard & Sandbuggies (sand dinghies and semi professional sliding boards) to go to the desert and start our adventure taking a similarity to a roller coaster, where you will go down and climb the dunes with great pressure.
- 2:30 pm - Lunch, on a balcony overlooking the Huacachina lagoon. Then we will have a set time in a pool until 4:45 p.m. and then board the sandpit car at 5 p.m. to appreciate the sunset sunset in the ica desert.
- After this great adventure we will go to visit one of the best craft wineries: "El Catador", where the guide will take us to know the facilities and explain how is the process of making both the piscos, wines and different liqueurs They elaborate on the basis of the fruit of the grape and reach a point to begin the tasting of all the wines and pisco that the guide previously explained to us.
- Return to the city of Ica.
- Transfer to the hotel - Free afternoon.
- End of service
- Official tourism guides in Spanish.
- Tourist Mobility Ica - Paracas - Ica.
- 1 night of Lodging in Ica.
- >> 1st day - Lunch at the Lagunilla Paracas spa overlooking the sea on the shores of the spa, seafood dish (breakfast is not included because they will board the boats for the Ballestas Islands to prevent dizziness).
- >> 2nd day - Continental breakfast, Lunch in Huacachina.
- Sliders (boats) + Life vests for Islas Ballestas Tour.
- Tubular trolleys + Sandboarding (Adventure Tour).
- Transportation from the city of origin to Ica and vice versa.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Admission tickets to all tourist points to visit.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Real Amazonas - Hotel El Bunker.
- These hotels offer rooms with cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have a 24-hour reception.
- Accommodation is always subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits
National Reserve of Paracas and Beaches (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day South of Lima: Ballestas-Paracas-Huacachina Islands - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Adventure Tour: Ballesta Islands and Buggies to Laguna Morón - Ica
Activities: Water activities, Buggies, off road, Hike, trekking