DescriptionSleep on the island of Uros "Heart of Lake Titicaca", unique experience of experiential tourism.
- You will be able to enjoy diverse activities like artisan fishing, cut of totora, raft of totora of totora, cultural activities in family and much more.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Puno: I pick up the tourist in his hotel.
- Always be central and / or close to the Plaza de Armas.
- For cases of accommodation far from the city, you can charge an additional cost, always prior coordination.
Entrance to the Uros and Cultural Activities (overnight)
- 10:00 am Transfer Puno hotels - Hotel Libertador back and departure to Uros (Motor boat).
- 10:30 am Arrival to Uros Island and installation to the rooms.
- 11:00 am Explanation about the construction of the islands.
- 12:30 pm Lunch and rest period.
- 03:00 pm Placing of meshes to fish in the Titicaca and Demonstration of the cut of the Totora.
- 04:30 pm Craftwork with totora.
- 07:00 pm Dinner: Grilled trout or Omellete + Hot drinks.
Artisanal Fishing and Exit
- 7:00 am Networking and demonstration of native fish of Titicaca.
- 8:00 am Breakfast: Quinoa turtles (jam or butter) + Hot drinks.
- 9:00 am Return and transfer to hotels in Puno.
- Hotel transfer - Uros - hotel.
- Uros Tickets
- Basic accommodation.
- Tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast.
- Activities on the island of Uros.
- Others not mentioned in the tour.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional and voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Price applies for holidays or holidays.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge Uros - Corazon del Lago
- Island of the Uros, has capacity for 12 people, including single, double, double or triple rooms.
- It's not just sleeping on this island; but, to live all the experience that the life of being an Uros entails.
City Tour Puno - History, Culture and Gastronomy - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Aymara Route - Chucuito + Juli + Aramu Muru - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Community Experiential Tourism - Luquina Chico - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Puno + Islands of Lake Titicaca - Vivencial Tour - 2d / 01n. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Full Day Tour Puno Outside the Common: Uros + Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Lake Titicaca + Sillustani - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits