DescriptionDare to know the Sierra and Central Selva.
- Come to know the Tarma "The Pearl of the Andes".
- Enjoy the Perene Valley.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Tarma: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Santa Ana Cathedral.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the Monumental area of Tarma, in low season and always prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Tour Tarma "The Pearl of the Andes" (Full Day)
- Departure from Tarma.
- Acobamba: Sanctuary of the Lord of Muruhuay.
- Picoy: Main square and main Church.
- Shaprash: Face of the bearded Christ.
- Palcamayo: Main Park and Mother Church.
- Grotto of Guagapo: The largest and deepest in South America.
- San Pedro de Cajas: Main square and main Church.
- Craft workshops and textiles.
- Cachi Well: Saltwater Pools Pre Inca.
- Return to Tarma.
Perene Valley Tour (Full Day)
- Departure from Tarma.
- Carpapata viewpoint.
- Cabello de Angel Waterfall.
- Ducha del Diablo waterfall.
- Tunnel of the Virgin of Chanchamayo.
- Profile of the Native asleep.
- Santa Ana: Main square and main Church.
- Boca del Tigre Canyon.
- Yurinaki port.
- Bayoz Waterfall (15 minutes trekking).
- Velo de la Novia Waterfall (15 minute trekking) - Optional, depending on time.
- Boat trip on the Perené River.
- Marankiary: Native community of Asánincas.
- Highland Coffee: Coffee and fruit processing plant (Optional, depending on time).
- Return to Tarma.
- Transfers: Bus terminal - Hotel - Bus terminal.
- 1 night accommodation in the city of Tarma.
- 2 days of excursion (according to itinerary).
- Tourist Mobility: Pool Service (shared).
- Qualified driver
- Tourism Guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrances to the tourist attractions: Entrance to the Grotto of Guagapo - Entrance to the Bayoz Waterfall.
- Permanent assistance throughout the program.
- Lima Bus Ticket - Tarma - Lima.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Mi Tierra o Similares.
- The accommodations are located in the city of Tarma.
- They have matrimonial, double and triple rooms; own bathroom, hot water, cable TV, Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception.
- Check in - Check out: 12 noon.
- Accommodation in the establishments mentioned, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Full Day - San Jerónimo de Tunán + Quilcas (Trekking) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits
Renew yourself in Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Huancayo, Inconstable City (Traditional Circuit) - Junín
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Purchase of handicrafts, Museums, monuments
Trekking to the Nevado Huaytapallana through the Caminos del Apu - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Archeology + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits