DescriptionPuno and its charms are waiting for you! Learn a little more about the Uros Islands, travel the island of Taquile and Amantani. Let the adventure begin.
- Learn on the Island of the Uros about the way of life of the inhabitants, about their craft and also take a walk on their rafts.
- Tour the Island of Taquile and learn the customs of this small town.
- Visit the island of Amantani and visit the temple of PACHATATA and PACHA MAMA.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placePick up at hotel
- Pick up from hotel 8.00 am
- Transfer to the lake port of Puno to board the motor boats.
- We travel 40 minutes to visit the floating islands of the Uros where we visit for a time of 30 minutes.
- Then continue traveling to the island of Amantani arriving 1.30 pm the guide accommodates the group in family houses, where they will be given lunch then have a walking tour to the temple of PACHATATA AND PACHA MAMA ,
- Return to the family home where they have dinner and overnight stay.
- it crosses from Amantani towards Taquile traveling 1 hour.
- Walk to the village where you can see the famous fabrics and typical clothing.
- Return to Puno approx. 4.30pm.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Official tourism guide.
- Entrance tickets to the attractions to visit.
- Transfer Hotel / Port / Hotel.
- Food: Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast the next day.
- 1 night accommodation in a local family home.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- To enjoy the tour to the fullest, a PREVIOUS CLIMATE is suggested, arriving in Puno 1 to 2 days before.
- It is entirely at the discretion and responsibility of the traveler, if you decide to take the tour the same day you arrive in Puno.
- Also, considering that it is an area of natural height, it is recommended to take pills for soroche (altitude sickness). The mates and infusions (ideal of Coca Leaves) in personal terms, are a very good option.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Other Casa de Familia de la zona
- Rural accommodation.
- Shared hygienic services.
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Kayak, Sport fishing
Full Day Uros + Taquile + Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Island of the Uros and Taquile in Veloz Speedboat With Lunch. - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Guided visits
Private Tour to the Fertility Temple in Chucuito - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Kayak and overnight in Amantani - Taquile (2d / 1n) - Puno
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits