S/. 450USD 125
3 Day Adventure Tour in Ayacucho
3 days and 2 nights
48 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
3 Day Adventure Tour in Ayacucho
For adventure lovers, we will know the 7 canyons of Qorihuillca:
- Turquoise waters Millpu
- Pikimachay Caves
- City tour in Huanta.
- From Ayacucho: Pick up at the Airport / Terrestrial Terminal.
- Once booked, it coordinates with the operator.
Tours to Huanta and Pikimachay
- According to your arrival time: Transfer from the Airport to the Hotel.
- 9:30 am On the way to the province of Huanta, a 30-minute walk to the Pikimachay cave (15,000 BC), Ayahuarcuna Colonial Bridge, an explanation of the history of the bridge, the green cross-natural viewpoint , the city of Huanta known as “La Bella Emerald of the Andes ”
- We will visit the Plaza Mayor, the parent church of Huanta. Bishop of Stone, The Beekeeping Centers to taste the Honey and its varieties, besides Algarrobina and typical drinks based on net fruits of the region, coca liquor, lucuma liqueur with milk, lemon with milk, prickly pear liqueur and many more.
- 5:00 pm. The tour ends.
Turquoise Water Millpu Tours
- 7:00 am. Breakfast offered by the Hotel.
- 8:00 am. Visit to the Turquoise Waters of Huancaraylla,
- 11:40 am Start of the tour. We will enter between the walls of an impressive Canyon and we will advance one by one the beautiful natural turquoise pools. We will reach a series of waterfalls and waterfalls with crystal clear waters surrounded by impressive rock formations.
- Finally we will arrive at the small waterfalls of Millpu.
- 2:45 pm Picnic lunch in Millpu. Fried trout
- 4:00 pm Return to Ayacucho
- 7:30 pm. End of the Tour
- Note: The turquoise season is from May to November, when it is not a season it can be changed by Cangallo or Vilcashuaman Falls
Tours to the 7 Canyons of Qorihuillca (Check Out 12:00 pm)
- 8:00 am Breakfast offered by the Hotel.
- 9:30 am Heading towards Qorihuillca . Start of trekking to the Qorihuillca Canyons
- Prior placement of clothing to enter the cracks (gloves, helmets, harness, flashlight etc), since some parts will present sections where sunlight does not reach, therefore, the use of the flashlight will be necessary.
- The approximate circuit travel is 45 minutes.
- Finally, the return will already be through the top of the canyon to where mobility is located.
- 12:30 pm End of the Tour.
- Transfer Airport / Terrestrial Terminal - Hotel - Airport / Terrestrial Terminal.
- 2 Hotel nights.
- 2 Continental Breakfasts.
- Tours to Pikimachay Huanta
- Tours to Turquoise Water Millpu in Huancaraylla.
- Tours to Canyons of Qorihuillca.
- 1 picnic lunch in Huancaraylla (Fried trout with potato and salad).
- Security Equipment for Tours to Qorihuillca.
- Official Guides in Spanish.
- Entrances to the places to visit.
- Permanent Assistance
- First aid kit.
- Air / land tickets from any destination to Ayacucho.
- Food not mentioned.
- Snacks / additional drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Climbing (opcional)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Rapel (opcional)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- All itinerary tours are in Shared Service.
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years, do not pay. From 5 years, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Recommended for the trip: Light clothes for the day and warm clothes for the night, trekking shoes for hiking, sunscreen and cap.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
hotel-2-estrellasHotel Yañez INN
- Hotel is located 3 blocks from the main square in the city center, the rooms have private bathroom, hot water, cable tv, wifi.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 450USD 125