DescriptionMeet the charms of the beautiful Colonial City of Arequipa ... the White City, the Jewel of the South. Any name is too small to describe in words all the beauty of this unmissable destination.
- From day one, you will discover the magic of the city with a spectacular City Tour.
- Get to know the Colca Canyon, the second deepest in the world.
- Marvel at the flight of our majestic bird: The Condor, in its natural habitat.
- ATV (additional cost)
- Horseback rides (additional cost)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- From Arequipa Pick up at bus terminal or airport.
- Once booked, it coordinates with the operator.
Transfer In / City Tour & Lookouts + Santa Catalina
- Start: Transfer of the bus terminal or airport by our staff and installation in the chosen hotel.
- 2:00 pm Pick up: At 2:00 p.m. Pick up from the hotel to have the City Tour in the White City, named for its people in its Foundation in 1540 and also for its architecture made based on the "Sillar" stone of volcanic origin that abounds in the place
- Historic Center: The tour begins leaving the historic center, and on its route you can see the Grau Bridge also made on the basis of the ashlar, and part of the Arequipeña countryside where you can contemplate Arequipa's life, arriving at the Cayma district, You can see El Mirador Natural de Carmen Alto, or also known as the Chilina viewpoint.
- Natural Arequipa : Where we have a beautiful view of the natural Arequipa, with its 3 turtle volcanoes the Chachani, the Misti and the Pichupichu also the Rio Chili and the pre-Inca terraces of the area, excellent place to make views and have a delicious refreshment "Tumbo" or "Papaya Arequipeña" that are fruits of the area, continuing the tour 10 minutes in our tourist mobility we visit the town and district of Yanahuara with its viewpoint based on the Sillar type arches and its beautiful city view.
- San Juan Church: We also visited its Church called Iglesia de San Juan Bautista, following the tour we visited the Incalpaca store, a large store where the textile shop is displayed based on vicuña, alpaca and llama, visiting its minizological of these animals, returning to the In the center of the city we leave our mobility to visit on foot The Plaza de Armas de Arequipa, all in harmony done in Sillar and its imposing Cathedral (outside).
- Company of Jesus: Continuing the tour we visit the Cloisters of the Company of Jesus, in which the work carved in ashlar is impressive, finishing we arrive at the Monastery of Santa Catalina which is a religious tourist complex and emblem of the city for its history, ( admission included in the package) in the Monastery our visit is for 1 hour, ending our tour.
Colca Canyon - Thermal Baths - Folkloric Show
- Breakfast at the hotel and from 07:30 hrs. Pick up from the hotel taking a tour of approximately 2 hours we arrive at the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, where you can see and photograph the vicuña in its natural habitat
- Rest in Patawasi: Arriving in Patawasi, we have a short break to use the toilets and take a matte coca refill (not included)
- Pampa Cañahuas: Continue our trip through Pampa Cañahuas, where we will find several groups of alpacas and llamas with which we can take pictures, we continue through the Pampa de Tocra where we find the bofedales that are a refuge for migratory birds, the fool bird, the Andean duck, black ibis, guayatas, etc., which if you are a bird lover you can see and photograph them.
- Mirador Los Andes: We arrive at the Mirador de Los Andes which is 4910 meters above sea level, the highest point of our route and where you can see the volcanoes from the Moquegua region (Ubinas Volcano) to the Mismi, (volcano from which the river is born Amazonas), from there we descend to the capital town of the Colca: Chivay, in which we are at 3,600 meters above sea level, we have assistance at lunch and installation in the chosen hotel.
- 4:30 pm Thermo-medicinal Baths: Continuing at 4:30 p.m. We will visit the thermo-medicinal baths of La Calera which is a tourist complex where we have different thermal pools, an ethnological museum of the two cultures of the Collaguas and Los Cabanas.
- Suspension Bridge: We can also visit its suspension bridge, and the restored pre-Inca platforms of this place, we return to Chivay at 7:00 p.m. And at night we have a reservation for a folkloric show with typical Colca dances.
Cruz del Condor - Return Arequipa
- 05:30 a.m. Breakfast : In the hotel. 06:00 a.m.
- Cañoñ del Colca: This day we enter the Colca Canyon and our destination is the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, on this tour we visit Yanque town of Colca in which in the mornings, there is a large craft trade
- Dance: In the center of the main square the WITITI is danced, dance recognized as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, called the dance of love with a great history, from here we depart towards the cross of the condor where you can see its flight, in its natural habitat.
- Second deepest canyon: You can also see the imposition of the second deepest canyon in the world
- Chivay: Returning back to Chivay, the viewpoints of Choquetico are visited (where we find the Litomaqueta and the hanging tombs)
- Wayrapunku: Where you can see the Colca Valley at its best and Antahuilque (where there are some mysterious lagoons)
- Pueblo Maca and Santa Ana de Maca: Arriving at the traditional town of Maca and the Church of Santa Ana de Maca, you can try the “Colca Sour”, a promotional drink made with ingredients from the valley, returning to the town of Chivay, assistance at lunch and at 1:00 p.m.
- Departure to the city of Arequipa, arriving at 4:30 p.m. Approximately.
- Transfer to the bus terminal or to the airport at the indicated time.
- End of our services
- Transfers arrival - return.
- Income: Monastery Santa Catalina + Guide monastery + BTC (Entrance to the Colca).
- 2 nights accommodation in Arequipa.
- 1 night accommodation in Colca.
- 3 breakfasts
- Tour to the Colca Canyon.
- Folk Rock
- Tourist mobility
- Full Assistance
- Food (Lunches and dinners).
- Entrance to the La Calera thermal baths (S / .15).
- Fees and / or taxes.
- Air or land transportation to Arequipa.
- If you. You want to book in hotels outside Chivay (Eco Inn, Aranwa, Colca Lodge, Mamayachi, etc.) your transfer is made after lunch, having in your hotels your own activities for the rest of the day and also dinner.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the operator's discretion, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
Hotel 3 star Conde de Lemos (Arequipa), Colca Inn (Colca) o similares
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Full Day Fishing in Samaccota Lagoon in 4x4 -Private - Arequipa
Activities: Water activities, Sport fishing, Guided visits
Tourist Transport Chivay (Colca) - Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Turistic bus, panoramic
Arequipa Classic Full - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Arequipa Full Day: Ruta del Sillar, Catarata and Termas - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Arequipa Complete - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits