Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 650USD 190
3d / 2n Chiclayo: the Mysteries of the North
3 days and 2 nights
Buy 72 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
3d / 2n Chiclayo: the Mysteries of the North
Live an ancient adventure, relax enjoying the nature and beaches of the north.
- Visit the royal tombs of the Lord of Sipan, is considered the third best museum in Latin America.
- Walk through the private conservation area "Chaparri", where the animals of the region are found in their wild state.
- Harmonize your body with nature and enjoy the tranquility on the northern beaches such as Media Luna and Pimentel.
- Hotel Valle del Sol: Av. Luis Gonzáles 1135, Chiclayo.
- Visit to the Huaca Rajada Archaeological Complex, where the treasure of the tomb of the Lord of Sipán is discovered, as well as burial chambers and the Huaca Rajada site museum where replicas of the excavations and new ones are exposed in investigation.
- We take them to eat at the best Typical Regional Restaurant in Lambayeque to taste the most exquisite dishes made with our flag product "El Loche". (Not included)
- Then we went to the Royal Tombs Museum of Sipán, being the 3rd best museum in Latin America where you can appreciate the ornaments of gold, silver and copper found in the tomb of the Old Lord of Sipán and the Lord of Sipán.
- Chaparrí: it is a private conservation area of the region, where the animals are found in their wild state, it is a reserve of protection of endemic animals in danger of extinction, natural flora and fauna of the place will be appreciated. The mystery of the Shamans will be enveloped in experiences told by the locals and legends of the place.
- At the end of the trip we will go to the reservoir of Tinajones where we will visit a wonderful landscape created by man.
- We will start the morning visiting the Media Luna viewpoint, enjoying the beautiful view of the beach and the local fishermen.
- We will go down and take a tour of the pier of Puerto Eten.
- Then we will visit the craft center of Monsefú, where we can find all the crafts of the region as well as the dresses and blouses made for the sailor and we can also taste the different types of chicha.
- We will visit the Pimentel Spa where you can enjoy the best ceviche from the North and finally visit the ostrich breeding Zoo where there are 3 kinds of giant birds, we can feed them to meet the oldest and largest birds.
- 2 nights accommodation in 3 star hotel (valley of the sun).
- 2 breakfast (American or continental).
- 2 dinners
- Food (3 lunches).
- Check-in - check - out.
- Tourist Mobility
- Tours indicated in Itinerary.
- Guided tour in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Extra expenses.
- Drinks on the walks.
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- Natural Areas Visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
hotel-3-estrellasValle del Sol o similares
- Offering a spa and fitness center, Valle del Sol is located in Chiclayo, 7 blocks from the main square and 15 minutes by car from Chiclayo Airport. The rooms are ozonized and equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. It also has a restaurant and a 24-hour reception, as well as massage services in the spa, for an additional fee.
- The accommodation in the indicated establishment, will depend on the availability of rooms for the dates chosen by the traveler. If there is no availability for those dates, the traveler will stay in a similar category establishment.