S/. 490USD 140
3d / 2n - City Tour in Moquegua and Ilo
3 days and 2 nights
48 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
3d / 2n - City Tour in Moquegua and Ilo
- Tourism in Moquegua and Ilo with a tour well combined and designed in the most important attractions of the region, with the best attention and logistics in all services.
- Discover Moquegua, you will be surprised.
- Moquegua: Reception in Terrestrial Terminal.
- Once booked, the arrival time is coordinated with the operator.
Pisco Route and City Tour
- At coordinated time (according to your arrival time) - Pick up at the Terrestrial Terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- 2:30 pm. City Tour: We will discover Moquegua with the City tour and pisco route, starts at 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm with a guided tour of the Plaza de Armas, in which we can observe and learn about its history of ornamental pools of the corners and central.
- Contisuyo Museum: Continuing with our tour we will know the facade of the old parent church where we will enter to pass to the Contisuyo Museum, which exhibits pieces of the pre-history of the area, as well as mummies, ceramics and fabrics of the pre-Inca inhabitants.
- Santo Domingo Church: After that we will be located in the Santo Domingo Church, where the present body of Santa Fortunata can be observed and known. Then we will move to the Cristo Blanco Tourist Viewpoint and suspension bridge, where we can appreciate a panoramic view of the city and then visit the Chen - Chen Geoglyphs.
- Moqueguano Valley: Continuing with our tour we will go to the Moqueguano Valley, where we will visit two of the most renowned Moqueguan wineries, in which we can do the tasting of pisco, wine, cognac, macerated, creams, and moqueguan sweets. Later and then we will visit a Moqueguana pastry shop.
- 6:30 pm. Return: To the city of Moquegua or Hotel.
- 9:00 am Transfer: After breakfast, at 9:00 am to 6:00 pm we will move to the Province of Ilo, where you will have a guided tour.
- Chiribaya: The Chiribaya Municipal Museum (Located in the El Algarrobal district), in which we will observe ceramics, ornaments in milky quartz, fine mantles, artifacts and mummies of the Chiribaya culture.
- Olive Collection: We continue our tour visiting the Olive Collection, the Ilo Plaza de Armas, the San Jerónimo Temple, the Fiscal Dock, where you can take a boat ride (Optional), the José Gálvez Roundabout, the Coastal Malecon .
- Lunch: At noon in a city restaurant.
- Varadero: In the afternoon, we visit the Varadero, where you will have an excellent observation; of pelicans, seagulls and wolves.
- 6:00 pm Return: Then we move to the Pozo de Lizas Beach. Later, return to the city of Moquegua.
Torata And Waterfalls
- 9:00 am Breakfast: After breakfast, we will start at 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Torata: We will discover Torata where we will move to the Torata District, on the way we will make different stops; the slopes of Cerro Baúl-SANTUARIO WARI, the Viewpoint of the Mollesaja Falls (Entrance to the falls-optional)
- Walk: The Tourist Viewpoint of Torata, then we will make a walk to the Plaza de Torata, in which we will be able to appreciate the picturesque architecture of the district, continuing with our tour we go to the Church of San Agustín, then to the old Catacombs.
- Bakery: We will also visit a most recognized bakery in the district, return to the city of Moquegua.
- Lunch: At noon, lunch in a restaurant (according to your preference)
- Pick up from Terrapuerto to the hotel.
- Tourist Mobility
- Tour guide.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 2 breakfasts
- Entrance Ticket to all tourist places.
- Regular Lunch (S / .15) - Typical Dish (S / .40)
- Dinner (S / .10)
- Audiovisual memories (Photos, tour footage)
- Boat trip (S / .10)
- Personal expenses or extras (snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Wine tasting (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Boat rides (opcional)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- What to wear A backpack, warm clothes, comfortable shoes, hat or hat, sunglasses, camera, sunscreen and bottle of water, bath clothes.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
hostal-2-estrellasNaufragos o similares
- Rooms with private bathroom, hot water, Led TV with Cable and Wi Fi.
- Adequate and neat facilities just one block from the city's Plaza de Armas.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
S/. 490USD 140