DescriptionDo not miss the opportunity to visit the Callejón de Huaylas, the Llanganuco lagoon, the Chavin temple and more
- Get to know the beautiful Llanganuco lagoon and let yourself be delighted with its turquoise waters and the wonderful landscape of the Huascarán and Huandoy peaks.
- We will visit the magnificent Chavin de Huantar archaeological monument. We will visit its internal galleries, meet the famous heads and more.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up at the bus terminal.
LLANGANUCO AND CALLEJON DE HUAYLAS
We will have breakfast at the Hotel.
At 9:00 am approx. We will start our tour through the Callejón de Huaylas, on the way we will have a view of the districts of Taricá, Anta and Marcará. Arriving in Carhuaz we can enjoy the traditional fruit ice cream of the area. Then we will visit the Campo Santo de Yungay, continuing we will take the deviation towards the east side until the gully of Llanganuco where we will appreciate the first Chinancocha lake, zone of the Huascarán National Park. At the end we will return by the same route to Caraz to enjoy the white delicacy and more sweets, finally, we will visit the craft center of Taricá.
Finishing our tour, we will return to Huaraz.
LAGUNA 69 - TREKKING
Departure: 5:00 am Duration: 10.00 Hours
The route indicates us to the north side, crossing the towns of Carhuaz, Yungay, LLanganuco Lake to Cebollapampa to start the trek of approximately 03 hours.
We will go through the Quebrada Demanda until we get to Lagoon 69, characterized by its particular intense blue color, at an altitude of 4600 meters above sea level. Located at the foot of the snow-capped Chacraraju. We will be around an hour to return by the same route to Cebollapampa and then to Huaraz.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL CENTER OF CHAVIN AND LAGUNA DE QUEROCOCHA
We will have breakfast at the Hotel.
At 9:00 am approx. we will start our exit from Huaraz heading south, on route we will have the view of the towns of Recuay, Ticapampa, Cátac and leads us to the Querococha lagoon where we started the ascent to the Cahuish tunnel, from here we started to descend through the area of the Conchucos crossing the villages of Tambillos, Machac, Quercos arriving at Chavín de Huántar, millenary monument located between the rivers Mosna and Huachecsa ceremonial center of ancient pilgrimage of great transcendence for the Peruvian culture.
At the end of the tour, we will take you to the hotel to collect your belongings and then transfer them to the terminal.
- Reception and Transfers: bus terminal - hotel - bus terminal.
- 02 hotel nights.
- 02 breakfasts at the hotel.
- 01 typical lunch
- 01 tours to Laguna de Llanganuco / Callejón de Huaylas.
- 01 tours to LAGUNA 69 - TREKKING.
- 01 tours ARCHAEOLOGICAL CENTER OF CHAVÍN AND LAGUNA DE QUEROCOCHA
- Official guide in tourism in Spanish.
- Entrance tickets.
- 01 lunch
- Other expenses not indicated.
- Clients must inform the means of transport in which they will arrive to Huaraz, in detail, to coordinate their pick-up.
- The schedule of departure of the tours is in exact time, there is no tolerance time.
- During the tour, passengers must adhere to the schedule established by the guide to visit each place, otherwise we will not be responsible if the group decides not to wait for the delay of others.
- In case of climatic changes, the agency can take a contingency plan (alternate place to visit) or modify the order of the excursions for a better development of the service.
- Children up to 3 years old, do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 4 years old, pay full rate.
- Not applicable for holidays and / or holidays.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
Hotel 2 star HOTEL VALENCIA / HOTEL LINO / CASA HOUSE Ó SIMILAR
- Located in the city of Huaraz, department of Ancash, in the neighborhood better known as Soledad Alta, just a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas and shopping areas.
- It has Wi-Fi internet, recreational games (table football and billiards) in the common areas that are the interior patio and the terrace that has an enviable view of the city and the snowy chain.
- The accommodation in the indicated establishment, will depend on the availability of rooms for the dates chosen by the traveler. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in a similar category establishment.
- In case of a single room: Hostal Lino.