DescriptionVisit the Callejón de Huaylas, the Llanganuco lagoon, the Chavin temple.
- We will also visit the Chavin National Museum and the Huascarán National Park.
- You can see the majesty of Huascarán and the Querococha lagoon.
- We will visit the villages of Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac, we will make a stopover in Caraz, a picturesque town because of its warm climate and its sweet, tarica, handicraft village.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up at the Terminal Terrestre and transfer to the hotel.
Laguna de Llanganuco - Callejon de Huaylas
- Querococha Lagoon - Chavín Temple (3180 masl).
- Departure: 9:00 am / Return: 7:00 pm
- Visit the villages of Callejón de Huaylas, Anta, Carhuaz, a town that is characteristic for its natural ice cream.
- Yungay city buried by an avalanche in the year 1970 panoramic view of the Huascaran mountain.
- Laguna de Llanganuco impressive for its turquoise green colors surrounded by native plants of the area.
- Caraz picturesque village for its warm climate and its sweets.
- Tarica village of crafts and reminders.
- Return to Huaraz.
Querococha Lagoon - Chavín Temple
- Departure: 9:00 am - Return: 7:00 pm
- Leaving the city of Huaraz (3,100 masl), we passed through the towns of Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac.
- Then we visit the lagoon of Querococha (3,950 masl).
- Continuing, we see a geological formation similar to the map of Peru, then we go through the Kawish Tunnel (4,550 masl)
- Visit of the Great Temple of Chavín, which reflects the greatness of our ancestors, the Lanzón de Chavín and the navajo heads.
- After lunch we visit the Chavín National Museum.
- Return to Huaraz.
- Pastoruri Climate Change Route (5,000 masl) if they have experience in hiking (possible change, previous communication, by Laguna 69 tour).
Huascarán National Park - Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac
- Departure: 9:00 am - Return: 6:00 pm
- Visit the towns of Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac, where it is recommended to drink a coca tea to mitigate the effects of altitude.
- We entered the Huascarán National Park.
- Continuing along, we see the Pumapampa spring of carbonated water and Pumashimi that has different colors according to the position of the sun.
- There are also the famous plants of Puya Raimondi, which are the largest bromeliads.
- Then we observe a large rock that has cave paintings, we arrive at the parking area from where we will walk to see the "Climate Change Route - Pastoruri".
- After a lunch in Catac, return to Huaraz.
- Transfer IN / OUT (from the Terrestrial Terminal).
- 2 breakfasts in hotel.
- 3 tours
- Entrance tourist places.
- Spanish guide (see other language).
- Tourist transport.
- Personalized attention
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Transfer IN / OUT (from the Airport).
- Tips and unforeseen expenses.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Monte Alto o similares.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip.
- Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Huaraz Waits for You - 3d / 2n - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day Excursion in Callejon de Huaylas and Huascarán - Ancash
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Huaraz: Full Day - Callejón de Huaylas / Laguna de Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Huaraz - Puya Raymondi - Climate Change Route Pastoruri - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits