Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- Relive in the paradise of Tarapoto.
- 3 days where you can live the best experiences in the jungle.
- We assure you that you will never have a better Easter than this!
- Flora, wildlife observation (additional cost)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Pick up from the Terminal Terrestre or Airport.
Transfer + Lamas: City + Lamas Castle
- Reception in Terminal Terrestre or Airport. Transfer to your hotel.
- On this first day, in the afternoon, we will visit the Quechua Wayku Community in Lamas.
- It is an old town whose inhabitants preserve their traditions, ancestral customs, language and clothing.
- In addition, we will know the center of the city: Plaza Mayor, Historical Museum and the famous and impressive Lamas Castle.
- We will be back at 6:30 p.m.
Willow: Blue Lagoon, boat ride and lunch included.
- 8:30 a.m. The adventure begins towards the Blue Lagoon.
- We will cross the Huallaga river on a raft.
- We will live the magic of taking a boat ride through the lagoon with stops in strategic places to capture the best photographs.
- Picnic lunch at the Fundo "Angaíza".
- Return to the city at 7:00 p.m.
- 9:00 am. We left at 14 km from Tarapoto on the road that leads to Yurimaguas.
- Lush forest surrounded by lush vegetation whose fall of more than 35mts. They form a natural pool that invite you to take a refreshing swim.
- Return to Tarapoto.
- Transfer to Terminal Terrestre or Airport.
- End of our service.
- Transfers in / out Terminal / Apto de Tarapoto - Hotel - Terminal / Apto de Tarapoto.
- 3 days of tours: Lamas Tour (Community + Castle) / Blue Lagoon / Ahuashiyacu Waterfall.
- 1 tourist lunch (during the visit to Laguna Azul).
- Tourism guide (in Spanish).
- Tourist transport (in shared service)
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Boat ride in the Blue Lagoon.
- First aid kit.
- Permanent assistance and personalized attention.
- Air / ground tickets roundtrip from city of origin.
- Food not specified.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended PURCHASE EARLY (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
4d / 3n- Visit the Ecopark, Barro Baths and more in Tarapoto - San Martin
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Alto Shilcayo "Tamushal and Veil of the Bride" - San Martin
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Native Lamas Tours - Tarapoto - San Martin
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Museums, monuments
Full Day - Alto Mayo (Moyobamba and Rioja) - San Martin
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism
Ahuashiyacu Waterfall: the Smiling Waterfall - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
City Tour- Native and Cultural Lamas - San Martin
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Cultural visits
4d / 3n- Tropical Tarapoto - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits