Live the journey of your dreams in the Tambopata National Reserve, enjoy the charms of nature in one of the most biodiverse areas of the world.
- Visit Kerenda Homet, a private conservation area where you can find the most representative plants of the Amazon and learn about them.
- Wake up your extreme side and go for an adventure by practicing line shooting or zip line.
- Zipline (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Tambopata Tourist Corridor
- The Tambopata Ecotourism Corridor is located in the buffer zone of the Tambopata National Reserve, just 15 minutes from the city. It arose from the initiatives of former pioneers and residents of Madre de Dios.
- In the Corridor, quality and responsible services are offered, combining the natural, cultural and environmental aspects. Families have adapted their large grounds to provide a site full of vegetation, wildlife and much peace for its visitors.
- In this opportunity we will visit the following initiatives.
- 14: 00hrs Amazon Shelter: A wildlife rescue center, where shelter is provided to those animals in the area that have been victims of abuse and are in recovery.
- 16: 00hrs Kerenda Homet: It is a Private Conservation Area where we can find the most representative plants of the Amazon and learn about their uses and some curiosities.
- 17: 30hrs Return to the hotel.
- 07:30 pm Dinner at the best restaurant in the city.
- Overnight at hotel.
Adventure in the jungle
- 9: 00hrs Transfer to the port captaincy to board the boat that will take us to the center.
- 10: 00hrs Arrival at the adventure center, where we can carry out the following activities:
- Suspension bridge of 89 mt long at a height of 37 mt, above the tree tops of the jungle.
- Sport on the river with kayak, let yourself be carried by the flow, fight against the current.
- Shot line or zip line of 195 mt. long at a height of 27mt.
- 13: 00hrs Lunch.
- 14: 00hrs Visit to the "Isle of Monkeys".
- 16: 00hrs Return to the city.
End of the Adventure
- 8: 00hrs Breakfast
- Transfer of passengers to the airport according to departure time.
- Transfers airport - hotel - airport or land terminal.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel or similar.
- Food 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Tourist Tickets
- Tourist transport (land and river).
- Tourist guide.
- Air or land ticket to Puerto Maldonado.
- The schedules and order of the activities can vary according to the time of arrival and departure of flights, as well as weather conditions.
Other Casas hospedajesKerenda Homet Refuge, Villa Hermosa or similar.
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits