DescriptionGo to know the Tambopata Collpa de Guacamayos National Reserve, explore its beautiful jungle and know its exquisite biodiversity.
- Navigate the Tambopata River and enjoy a walk through the jungle, very close to the lodge where you will stay.
- Visit the largest macaw clay lick in the world, where you can see hundreds of different species.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado: Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Monte Amazónico Lodge
- Reception at the airport or land terminal and transfer to the Monte Amazónico office for the corresponding records. In the case that you have large suitcases, we suggest you pack and carry only what is necessary.
- Transfer by land (4X4) to our destination for approximately 2 hours until we reach the banks of the Tambopata River. In this place we will take a boat to the Lodge "Monte amazónico - Tambopata". Welcome and delivery of rooms, lunch.
- In the afternoon, we will make an introductory walk to the tropical jungle where we will have the opportunity to see animals in their natural habitat such as amphibians, mammals, reptiles and wonderful insects, among others.
- 4:30 am We leave for the largest collpa de guacamayos in the world, the COLLPA CHUNCHO, on a trip of approximately 1:30 hours, by boat, on the way we will have the incredible opportunity to see some species as ronsocos, which are the largest rodents in the world, sachavacas, and you can even see the most beautiful South American feline, the jaguar, many of our customers are witnesses with photographic evidence of encounters with these beautiful mammals.
- Once we arrive at the macaw clay lick, we will see hundreds of parrots of different species that come to eat clay from the wall adjacent to the river. We will settle in our saddles to wait for one of the most beautiful natural bird shows in the world to begin. The parrots are followed by the 3 most colorful species of macaws in America, the reds and greens, plus the blue and yellow macaws come together to eat necessary clay in their daily diet and eliminate toxins. On a good day of activity you will see hundreds of these wonderful animals flying over you. An experience for life
- Return to our lodging, breakfast and rest
- Then we will have a walk through our botanical garden where we can appreciate some fruit, timber, and medicinal species of our area, in the company of our guide.
- In the afternoon we will have the opportunity to kayak in the Tambopata River where we will move silently through the river, in this way we will have more opportunity to observe the largest animals of the Tambopata Reserve
- At night free to rest or possibility to do another night walk.
Return to Puerto Maldonado
- Our boat will take you to the transport back to Puerto Maldonado, the same way one way, we will return.
- Arrival in Puerto Maldonado transfer to the terminal or airport.
- Transportation Airport - Lodge- Airport
- 2 nights accommodation
- Bilingual tourist guide (Spanish / English)
- Food (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
- Consumption of bar (alcoholic beverages)
- Entrance to the Tambopata National Reserve $ 24.00 dollars.
- It is recommended to bring: Repellent, flashlight, binoculars, personal utensils, sunscreen, hiking shoes, shirts and long pants.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Lodge Monte Amazónico
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
4d / 3n Tambopata National Reserve: Jungle and Adventure - Madre de Dios
Activities: Zipline, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits