S/. 1,950USD 549
3d / 2n Trekking to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, Cusco
3 days and 2 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
3d / 2n Trekking to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, Cusco
- Discover the magic of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- The Inca Trail offers you a unique walk enjoying beautiful landscapes with a chain of platforms with a mixture of mountains and jungle that you will enjoy from start to finish.
- You will enjoy snowfall, flora, fauna and different archeological sites.
- 05:30 AM - 06:00 AM COLLECTION. From your hotel in our mobility in the morning hours 05.30 to 06.00 hours.
- OUTPUT From the city of Cusco towards Km 82, in this sector the guide will give the information of the day's activities. It is the passenger's obligation to identify themselves with their original passport (the same with which they made the reservation) and if necessary, being a student must identify themselves with their student card (ISIC CARD) at the first checkpoint.
CUSCO OLLANTAYTAMBO - KM 82 - WAYLLABAMBA - AYAPATA.
- 06:30 AM - 07:00 AM START. Pick up from the hotels in our mobility in the morning hours 6.30 to 7.00 hours, departure from the city of Cusco towards Km 82, in this sector the guide will give the information of the day's activities. It is the passenger's obligation to identify themselves with their original passport (the same with which they made the reservation) and if necessary, being a student must identify themselves with their student card (ISIC CARD) at the first checkpoint.
- URUBAMBA RIVER. We will begin our tour accompanied by "Quechua" porters advancing through the fertile valleys along the Urubamba River with a magnificent view of the snowy and Veronica glacier
- LLACTAPATA . Then we will continue to Llactapata, an ancient Inca city that protected the entrance to two valleys ancient Inca abode in whose place from a privileged position.
- WAYLLABAMBA AND AYAPATA CAMP . The guide will give the explanation about the use and meaning of the amen sector of the magnificent photographic view of the sector we will walk 2.30 hrs. To the Wayllabamba and Ayapata camp after a small ascent up to 3000 meters and 12 ° C.
- 05:30 PM TIME OF T É. We will serve tea at 17.30 approx.
- 07:00 PM DINNER. And dinner at 19.00.
- Food: Lunch, Dinner / Walking time: 8 hours. / Overnight : Tents, Inca Trail. Ayapata camp.
AYAPATA - PACAYMAYO - PHUYUPATAMARCA.
- 05:30 AM HOME. I wake up at 5:00 hours and we will have 30 minutes for personal grooming and preparing backpacks.
- BREAKFAST Then we will serve breakfast in our dining tent.
- TREKKING BY AYAPATA. and departure of the walkers, the first part of our day in strenuous ascent will take us from the Inka village of Ayapata.
- COFFEE BREAK. Prior to this point we will have a coffee break.
- 4 TO 5 HRS TO WARMIHUAÑUSCA. Until the passage of Warmihuañusca (the passage of the dead woman) at 4200 masl. which is the highest part of the route 4 to 5 hrs. From which point you can see a panoramic view of the singular beauty of two valleys
- 1 HR 30 MIN DOWN. We will continue the walk, but this time it is downhill for 1.30 hrs.
- ARRIVAL IN CAMP. Until we reach the Pacaymayo camp and continue to the Chaquicocha camp.
- LUNCH Lunch will be served at the Pacaymayu camp.
- 05:30 PM TEA TIME. The tea service will be served at 17.30
- 07:00 PM DINNER . Dinner at 19.00 approx.
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack. / Walking time: 8 hours. / Overnight : Tents, Inca Trail. Phuyupatamarca camp.
PHUYUPATAMARCA - WIÑAYHUAYNA - MACHUPICCHU.
- 03:30 AM START . I wake up at 03:30 hours, breakfast in our dining tent. And the main guide will give you the brieffing of the activities of the day and then departure.
- TREKKING TO RUNKURAQUAY. This day we will walk along a stretch of Inca road remarkably well preserved, passing through ancient archaeological remains covered by a dense tropical forest, then we will visit Runkuraquay, Sayacmarka
- LUNCH After this point after 15 minutes of walking we will serve lunch.
- TREKKING TO PHUYUPATAMARKA. Then we will continue the walk, we will arrive at Phuyupatamarka (city above the clouds) with a spectacular view of several snowy peaks of the Andean mountain range
- 2HRS DESCENT TO WIÑAYWAYNA. From where we descend in continuous descent of 2 hrs. We will arrive at the Wiñaywayna camp, probably the most spectacular archeological complex on the route to be made through lush cloud forest covered with flowers and enigmatic history.
- 1HR 20MIN VISIT TO INTIPUNCU. Inca Trail Control Point, we will go through the rainforest through Intipuncu (Puerta del Sol) to which we will arrive in 1.20 hours approx.
- 08:00 AM ARRIVAL IN MACHI PICCHU. We will arrive at Machupicchu at 8.00 am. where the walkers will leave their backpacks in a luggage store.
- 20MIN BREAK.
- 2HRS TOUR IN MACHU PICCHU. After a 20-minute break we will enter "The City of the Incas" where we will make a complete tour for approximately 2 hours.
- HOT WATERS . One hour and meeting point of the group will be set in the town of Aguas Calientes.
- 06:20 PM TO 08:10 PM APPROACH TO THE TRAIN EXPEDITION. Then we take the Expedition Train at 18:20 pm. - 20:10 pm.
- TRANSFER TO HOTE L. Assistance at Ollantaytambo Station for your transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- Food: Breakfast, Snack. / Walking time: 7.0 hours. / Overnight : return Cusco.
- Transportation by bus to Km. 82 (Start of the Inca Trail).
- Bilingual English and Spanish guide .
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and the historic Sanctuary of Machupicchu.
- Accommodation in spacious quad tents for 02 passengers.
- 4-season Doite brand inflatable matra
- Dining tent, kitchen tent and bathroom tent.
- Tables and benches. Mats
- Cook, carrier will carry the camping equipment of the Agency.
- Food 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners.
- First aid kit.
- Vegetarian food available upon request.
- Train tickets Machupicchu / Ollantaytambo (Expedition).
- Bus down Machu Picchu Sanctuary - Aguas Calientes.
- Bus Ollantaytambo-Cusco station.
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu
- Sleeping bag
- First breakfast and last lunch.
- Extra support staff.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- It is recommended to bring: Trekking shoes, Small backpack 20L or 30L, Rain poncho, Dry Fit T-shirts, 1 trekking pants, Warm jacket, Coca leaves, Cap, hat and gloves, Sunscreen, toilet paper, Sunglasses, Water bottle, Personal medications (headache, anti-inflammatory medications), Extra money (preferably in soles).
- The tours described in itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
S/. 1,950USD 549