- Visit the "largest mud citadel in the world", where the Chimú culture developed.
- We finished at the Huanchaco spa.
- We visit the El Brujo Complex, where the famous Lady of Cao, the ruling woman of the Moche culture.
- We will visit the impressive Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon in the Moche countryside.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Reception in Terminal Terrestre or Airport.
THE AWESOME CIUDADELA DE BARRO CHAN CHAN
- Arrival and reception of the bus terminal or airport.
- Free morning.
- 2:30 pm - Pick up from the hotel.
- 2:45 pm - We visit the Huaca "Arco Iris" or "Dragon", located in the La Esperanza district.
- Then we visit Chan Chan, the "largest adobe-built city in America", visiting the Nikan Palace.
- We will continue visiting the viewpoint of Huanchaco.
- Finally we will finish at the famous beach of Huanchaco, where the famous reed horses are found.
- Return to Trujillo.
COMPLEJO EL BRUJO - DAMA DE CAO
- 10:20 am - Pick up from the hotel.
- 10:30 am - Visit to El Brujo Archaeological Complex.
- We will meet an artisan workshop where we will taste the rich and famous Chicha de Jora.
- Entrance to the museum where the Tattooed Woman is located - Ruler Moche.
- Finally we will visit the Huaca Cao Viejo, where we will observe characters in high relief.
- Return to Trujillo.
- Free afternoon.
THE PYRAMIDS OF THE HUACA DEL SOL AND LA LUNA
- 10:30 am - Departure to the Huaca del Sol y la Luna.
- We will go to the candy store "Libertad" where we will taste the typical delicacy of the city.
- We will continue with a live demonstration of the musical instrument "Pututo", in the house of the inconceivable face.
- We will enter the site museum, where we will observe ceramics from different pre-Inca cultures.
- We will finish visiting the Huaca del Sol and the Moon, where we will observe colors captured in high relief.
- 1:40 pm - Return to Trujillo.
- End of the tour
- Transfers Airport or Terminal Terrestre - Hotel (arrival and return).
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Guided tour (in Spanish).
- For guidance in another language, check availability and additional cost.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Tips for service (optional / voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star El Centurion, Labrador, El Recreo, Saint Germain, similares.
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Huamachuco: The Destination to Live the Best Experience - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day Puno - Tiahuanaco (Standard) - La Libertad
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Otuzco: Sierra Liberteña (From Trujillo) - La Libertad
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits