S/. 1,095USD 311
4 Days on the Way of the Inkas
4 days and 3 nights
48 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
4 Days on the Way of the Inkas
- It is a perfect combination of adventure and nature. We will descend on bicycles from 4300 masl to 2100 masl continuing with a walk through a tropical jungle through original Inca trails to reach the thermal baths.
- We will relax after a hard walk, we will arrive in Santa Teresa and enjoy Zip Line adventure to fly from mountain to mountain.
- We will continue by car to Hidroelectrica to continue walking and reach Ciudad Machu Picchu.
- From Cusco
- Pick up at the main hotels in the center of the city of Cusco or meet in our office near the Plaza de Armas.
Cusco - Santa Maria
- We leave between 7:45 am / 8:00. With the meeting in the operator's office.
- Our trip begins leaving Cusco with a panoramic view of the city, and then on the way to Chinchero / Ollantaytambo. Where we will take the track on the right bank to rise to a height of 4350 meters above sea level, we find the Malaga Open. Point too mystical, where payment is made to the land very frequently.
- From this point or better, except apparently the guide in case of fog, descend from the carriage to take our bicycles .- where we will start one of the most beautiful walks in the world , we will fall on Down hill, observe the immense valley of the Convention according With the descent, we will find a flora different from the dry bush and the strong and tanned pajamas in the height, then a vegetation in a temperate zone to finally go out to the characteristic vegetation of the forest area, us.
- We will visit halfway the ruins of what Wamanmarka
- Lunch also in the middle of the road.
- Finally, after approximately 4 hours by bicycle we will reach 1430 meters high Santa María.
- Our first day of rest in the basic lodging service
- Here we are in the middle of a humid and magnificent forest for its fauna and flora. Dinner will have a brief summary of the comments of the day and the walk of the next day in coordination with customers.
Santa Maria - Santa Teresa
- After having a breakfast full of vitamins.- based on bananas, oranges, papayas and other fruits of the region (juices)
- Early departure in trekking in search of an unforgettable adventure.
- We will walk along paths full of vegetation, where we can appreciate the cultivation and harvest of coffee , as well as the sacred Inka coca plant.
- We find the history of the Inca roads now stopped at the time of the post-energy walk, and after having breathed and breathed the purest air in the world, we have the opportunity to enter the Santa Teresa thermal / medicinal baths.
- Then enter Santa Teresa, where we will take our food and rest, when dinner will be joint the next day.
Santa Teresa - Aguas Calientes
- Here we stop a little later we also take vitamins (juices) on a breakfast basis.
- And at 9:45 am, we began to walk in search of the hanging bridges , as well as to cross the Vilcanota River (sacred river for the Incas) through a oroya.
- We will test our adventure and adrenaline, this is one of the most exciting and fun tours.
- We can enjoy the great variety of butterflies, parrots, birds, insects, also visit Inti Watana (sundial).
- We will have lunch, you will enjoy a quite pleasant lunch of the best quality in the world and typical soups
- Finally we will arrive at Aguas Calientes , the last resting point
- We will have dinner
- Meeting : Here we have the last indications for the best day of life visit to Machu Picchu.
- Wake up early to visit the first wonder of the modern world in Machupicchu.
- Psalms trekking at 5:10 am. Have the opportunity to see the sunrise.
- On the walk from the 1980s to reach 2450 meters above sea level, we have breakfast on the road, approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Immediately visit Machu Picchu along with our professional guide for approximately 2 hours, and then explore the client on the other hand.
- At the appointed time, the client must descend to the city of hot springs on a walk in an average time of 40 minutes.
- Then take the train back to Cusco and have enjoyed the most beautiful trip and one of the most complete in the world.
- Professional Adventure Guide English / Spanish
- Bicycle equipment
- Lodging for 3 nights
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 lunch
- 3 dinners
- Zip Line activity
- Entrance to hot springs in Cocalmayo
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Return train to Ollantaytambo and Bus to Cusco
- First breakfast
- Last Supper
- Bus Consetur uploaded to Machu Picchu (12 dollars optional)
- Zipline (opcional)
- Hike, trekking (opcional)
- Bicycle (opcional)
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
- Wear extra pants and polo shirts
- Wear hiking shoes
- Bring sunblock
- Bring mosquito repellent
- Bring extra money in soles
lodgeReserv Cusco Lodge
- Lodge Lodge: Basic clean and safe
Transporte del operador
- Transporte del operador
- Operator transport, from Cusco to Abra Malaga.
S/. 1,095USD 311