S/. 769USD 213
4d / 3n- Colca Canyon & Cruz del Condor in Arequipa
4 days and 3 nights
0 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
4d / 3n- Colca Canyon & Cruz del Condor in Arequipa
Meet the charms of the beautiful Colonial City of Arequipa ... the White City, the Jewel of the South. Any name is too small to describe in words all the beauty of this unmissable destination.
- From day one, you will discover the magic of the city with a spectacular City Tour.
- Get to know the Colca Canyon, the second deepest in the world.
- Marvel at the flight of our majestic bird: The Condor, in its natural habitat.
- From Arequipa Pick up at bus terminal or airport.
- Once booked, it coordinates with the operator.
Transfer In / City Tour + Lookouts + Santa
- Start: 2:00 pm.
- Upon arrival : Transfer of the bus terminal or airport and installation in hotel.
- Pick up from the hotel for City Tour: We start leaving the historic center and on the tour we can see the Grau Bridge and part of the Arequipeña countryside. Arriving at the Cayma district you can see the Natural Viewpoint of Carmen Alto, or also known as "Mirador de Chilina", from where we will have a beautiful view of the natural Arequipa, with its 3 turtle volcanoes: El Chachani, Misti and Pichupichu .
- Chili River: We will also see the Chili River and the pre-Inca platforms in the area, an excellent place to take a view and have a delicious “Tumbo” or “Papaya Arequipeña” soft drink, fruits of the area.
- Yanahuara: Continuing the tour we visit the town and district of Yanahuara with its viewpoint based on the Sillar type arches and its beautiful city view. We also visit the Church of San Juan Bautista, and then go to the store of Incalpaca, a large store where textiles are displayed based on vicuña, alpaca and llama. We visit your minizological and then return to the city center.
- Plaza de Armas: On foot we visit Arequipa's Plaza de Armas and its imposing Cathedral (outside), the Cloisters of the Society of Jesus, and finally the Monastery of Santa Catalina, which is a religious tourist complex and emblem of the city for its history.
- End: 6:00 pm.
Colca Canyon - Thermal Baths - Folkloric Show
- 7:30 am. - Breakfast in hotel.
- RN Salinas: Then we pick it up to go to the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, where you can see and photograph the vicuña in its natural habitat.
- Patawasi: Arriving in Patawasi, we have a short break and then continue our journey through Pampa Cañahuas, where we will find several groups of alpacas and llamas. We continue along the Pampa de Tocra, where we find the bofedales that are a refuge for migratory birds, the booby bird, the Andean duck, the black ibis, guayatas, etc.
- Mirador Los Andes: We arrive at the Mirador de Los Andes (4,910 masl), the highest point of our route and where you can see the volcanoes from the Moquegua region (Ubinas Volcano) to the Mismi, (volcano from which the Amazon River is born ); From there we descend to the capital town of Colca: Chivay (3,600 masl). Here we have assistance at lunch and installation at the hotel.
- 4:30 pm. - We will visit the thermo-medicinal baths of La Calera, which is a tourist complex where we have different thermal pools, an ethnological museum of the two cultures of the Colca: Los Collaguas and Los Cabanas; We can also visit its suspension bridge, and the restored pre-Inca platforms of this place.
- 7:00 pm - Return to Chivay.
- At night: Folk show with typical dances of the Colca.
Cruz del Condor - Return Arequipa
- 5:30 am Breakfast : In hotel.
- 6:00 am Colca Canyon: We enter the Colca Canyon and our destination is the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor. On this tour we visit Yanque, town of Colca in which in the mornings, there is a great craft trade and where in the center of the main square the "Wititi" is danced, dance recognized as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, called the Dance of love with a great story.
- Cruz del Condor: From here we depart towards the Cruz del Condor to appreciate its flight in its natural habitat and see simultaneously the imposition of the "second deepest canyon in the world".
- Chivay: Returning to Chivay, the viewpoints of Choquetico are visited (where we find the Litomaqueta and the hanging tombs); Wayrapunku, where you can see the Colca Valley at its best and Antahuilque (where there are some mysterious lagoons), arriving at the traditional town of Maca and the Church of Santa Ana de Maca, where we can try the “Colca Sour”, promoted drink made with ingredients from the valley.
- Lunch: Returning to the town of Chivay: Assistance at lunch.
- 1:00 pm - Departure to Arequipa (arrival approximately 4:30 pm ).
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At the indicated time: Transfer to the bus terminal or airport.
- Transfers arrival - return.
- Income: Monastery Santa Catalina + Guide monastery + BTC (Entrance to the Colca).
- 2 nights accommodation in Arequipa.
- 1 night accommodation in Colca.
- 3 breakfasts
- Tour to the Colca Canyon.
- Folk Rock
- Tourist mobility
- Full Assistance
- Food (Lunches and dinners).
- Entrance to the La Calera thermal baths (S / .15).
- Fees and / or taxes.
- Air or land transportation to Arequipa.
- ATV (opcional)
- Horseback rides (opcional)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- If you. You want to book in hotels outside Chivay (Eco Inn, Aranwa, Colca Lodge, Mamayachi, etc.) your transfer is made after lunch, having in your hotels your own activities for the rest of the day and also dinner.
- The Operator could eventually make changes in the order of the excursions, due to weather conditions, time of arrival or departure, or for any other relevant reason, which will guarantee the best development of the trip and attention of the traveler.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the operator's discretion, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
hotel-3-estrellasConde de Lemos (Arequipa), Colca Inn (Colca) o similares
- The Count of Lemos Arequipa offers accommodation in the historic center of the city. It is located in front of the Casa del Moral and 1 street from the Plaza de Armas and the convent of Santa Catalina. Its rooms are spacious and bright, with simple furniture, cable TV and WiFi. It also has a gourmet restaurant and parking.
- The "Colca Inn" is located in Chivay, 1 km from the Colca Canyon, 300 meters from the Church of Our Lady of the Assumption, 400 meters from Chivay Stadium and 600 meters from the bus station. The property has a bar and offers WiFi. Its rooms are equipped with air conditioning, TV and private bathroom. It has 24 hour reception. It offers car and bicycle rental as the area is ideal for cycling.
- The accommodation in the mentioned establishments is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in a similar category and service establishment.
- Transporte Turístico
- Transportation to Chivay for the visit to the Colca Canyon
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 769USD 213