We will visit the different towns that make up the department of Cusco, enjoy this unique experience in this millenary region.
- We will visit Moray and the salt mines of Maras in ATVs, having an experience full of dust, mud and exciting water to do the zip line that makes us feel the vertigo and adrenaline to the maximum.
- We will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, observe the beauty of the Vilcanota River and visit the villages of Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
- We continue with the citadel of Machu Picchu, we can recharge energy and feel its majesty.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- ATV (Included)
Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
CUSCO - SAN FRANCISCO CONVENT TOUR - MASSAGE SESSION - CUSCO
- In the afternoon we will start with our first visit to the convent of San Francisco where we will have a tour of the exterior and interior of the temple of that name, main cloister, chapter house, refectory, profundis room, choir, library, bell tower, goal , catacombs, sacristy, bleachers and stairs.
- After the tour we will go to the therapy center Hampy Warmikuna, to have our massage session with the power of crystals and energized oils to purify the energy of our energy centers and restore our emotional, mental and spiritual physical level.
CUSCO - TOUR CUATRIMOTOS - ZIPLINE - AGUAS CALIENTES
- On this day we will have our breakfast buffet at the hotel, starting with the second expedition, we will transport you from your hotel to our starting point of Cruzpata, where we will have an explanation by our guide to start the adventure with the ATVs.
- We will make a tour of Maras, Moray, Salineras and ending in Cruzpata.
- Finished the route we will approach the mobility that will take us to Racchi to feel the adrenaline in the Zip Line that are an approximate of a thousand meters distributed in 4 cables.
- We will approach our mobility that will take us to Ollantaytambo, here we will board our train that will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes. The duration of the trip on the train is approximately 1 hour and a half, arriving at the hot water station where our transfer awaits us to take us to the chosen accommodation to take a bath and rest from this second expedition.
AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHUPICCHU - OLLANTAYTAMBO - CUSCO
- We will wake up very early to take the breakfast buffet at the Hotel and then go immediately to the bus station, we will board the transport that will take us to the entrance and control of Machu Picchu, this trip takes 30 minutes observing the flora and wildlife that adorns the road to one of the wonders of the world.
- At the entrance to Machupicchu, our guide awaits us to start the tour around the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu (approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes), visit the circular towers, the Intihuatana, the royal rooms, the room of the three sales, the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the Moon, the terraces that surround it and finally the cemetery of this citadel.
- After the tour we can walk through all the wonder, take the photos that record our visit as well as having a time to meditate and charge us with energy. After having enough time you board the bus that will take you to hot waters where you can have lunch as well as visit the thermal baths that is 10 minutes walk from the town of Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon we will have to be half an hour before at the station to board the train that will take us to the Ollantaytambo station, here we will be waiting for our transportation that will take you to the mobility that will bring you back to the city of Cusco.
CUSCO CUSCO FREE DAY
- According to the departure time of your flight, this day can be used to make purchases of souvenirs or crafts that you can take, as well as the Andean products that are the Cheese or the famous Oropesa bread or also known as Chuta.
- The transfer to the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal, will be a few hours in advance to carry out the procedures and boarding bags at the Velasco Astete airport agency.
- Reception and Transfer Airport - Hotel.
- Accommodation 2 nights of 3 stars superior hotel (Cusco in double or matrimonial room).
- Accommodation 1 night hotel (Aguas Calientes Cusco in double or matrimonial room).
- Tour to the San Francisco Convent.
- Entry ticket to Machupicchu.
- Expedition Train Ticket (Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes).
- Expedition Train Ticket (Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo).
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Breakfasts (Day 2,3,4).
- 1 Box Lunch.
- Tour in ATVs and ZipLine.
- Professional tourist guide.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Tourist mobility of Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco.
- Monitoring of the permanent passenger.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Join HuaynaPicchu (add USD 10).
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
Hotel 4 star Eco Inn - Sonesta - Jose Antonio - Tierra VivaAccommodation will be in the four best 4 star hotels in the city of Cusco.
Novelty in Cusco: Fullday Red Valley + Mountain Seven Colors - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking
Vertikal Route of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking
Zipline - Zipline in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Aerial activities, Zipline, Archaeological visits
2d / 1n Trekking through Machu Picchu and Wiñaywayna - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Sacred Valley - Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Ruta del Sol - Puno Bus to Cusco + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Turistic bus, panoramic
Machu Picchu + 7 Colors Mountain + Humantay Lagoon - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation
Maras and Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits