S/. 1,235USD 357
4d / 3n Discover the Charms of Puno
4 days and 3 nights
Buy 72 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
4d / 3n Discover the Charms of Puno
Discover the wonders that Puno has for you, travel through this fascinating region full of culture and tradition.
- We will board our motor boat and depart for the floating islands of the Uros.
- Afterwards we will continue our trip to the island of Taquile (2 ½ hours), we will hike up to 45min. Approximately until reaching the town square of Taquile.
- City tour in Puno: Puno Cathedral, Carlos Dreyer Museum, Arco Deústua, Puma Uta Viewpoint and Yavarí Museum, then visit the Chullpas of Sillustani. We can appreciate the impressive chullpas or funerary towers of the Inca and Pre-Inca times.
- Airport of the city of Juliaca.
Reception - air conditioning.
- Airport: Pick up of passengers in a Private Mobility of the MANCO CAPAC Airport of the city of Juliaca according to your flight and arrival time, assistance and transfer to your selected hotel in the City of Puno, where the highest navigable lake of the world. (Approximate travel time 1 hour).
- Bus / Train Station: Private service; where according to your bus company, arrival time; you will come to pick up the bus station to your hotel in the city of Puno (approximate travel time 15min).
- First day of air conditioning: We recommend to rest during the afternoon.
Uros - Taquile
- For this tour of Lake Titicaca we will pick you up between 6:45 am - 7:10 am from your hotel to take you to Puno port, where we will board our motor boat and depart to the floating islands of the Uros. After 30 min we will visit the Uros islands made of totora with traditions.
- Then we will continue with our trip to the island of Taquile to (2 ½ hours of travel).
- After reaching Taquile, we will hike up to 45min. Approx. until arriving at the town square of Taquile, from where we will appreciate the view of Lake Titicaca, the customs, activities and traditions of the island of the same name, we will taste of the Novo Andean food and we will arrive to the city of Puno at 5 pm approximately.
City tour - Chullpas de Sillustani
- At 9am we will do a city tour in Puno knowing the attractions of the city: Puno Cathedral, Carlos Dreyer Museum, Deusto Arch, Puma Uta Viewpoint and Yaraví Museum, we will finish approx. at 12 p.m.
- Lunch on account of the passenger.
- At 2 pm Approximately we will have a mobility that will take us to know the Chullpas of Sillustani (45 min of Puno).
- Once we arrive we can appreciate the impressive chullpas or funerary towers of the Inca and Pre-Inca times. These were built to bury their most important characters together with their valuable objects.
- After the visit we will arrive to Puno at approximately 6 pm.
- Finally according to their departure times, we will transfer them to the Airport / Bus Station or Train in Private Mobility.
- Private transportation Airport or Bus Station - Hotel in Puno.
- Motor boat
- Spanish / English guide.
- Tickets Uros Floating Islands, Taquile, Sillustani and Museums in Puno.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- 3 nights accommodation in 3 * hotel.
- Meals, except for the tour on the islands of Lake Titicaca on the second day.
- Other expenses out of the detailed.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Natural Areas Visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Price applies for holidays or holidays.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-3-estrellasBalsa Inn, Qelqatani o similares.
- The Balsa Inn offers cozy rooms in the center of Puno, 1 block from the central Plaza de Armas square. The property offers free WiFi access and a restaurant where you can enjoy live folk dancing. There is free parking 2 blocks from the hotel. The rooms are decorated in cream tones and feature light wood furniture, cable TV, heating, a safe and a modern private granite bathroom.
- The Totoras restaurant offers traditional Peruvian cuisine, such as alpaca stew, and the bar serves liqueurs and regional cocktails, including pisco sour. The buffet breakfast consists of croissants and jams. Hotel Balsa Inn is a 5-minute drive from the Kuntur Wasi viewpoint, with panoramic views of Puno, and 10 blocks from Puno's main bus and train station.
S/. 1,235USD 357