S/. 1,950USD 536
4d / 3n Excursion on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
4 days and 3 nights
96 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
4d / 3n Excursion on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Make this unique adventure to discover the magic of the Inca Trail.
- The Inca Trail offers a unique hike enjoying beautiful scenery with a chain of platforms with a mix of mountains and jungle that you will enjoy from start to finish.
- You will enjoy snow-capped mountains, flora, fauna and different archaeological sites.
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the city center and after coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
CUSCO INCA ROAD -INCA - KM 82 - WAYLLABAMBA.
- 6:30 AM - 7:00 AM COLLECTION. Pick up from hotels in Cusco in our mobility.
- DEPARTURE FROM CUSCO. Departure from the city of Cusco towards Km. 82, in this sector the guide will give the information of the day's activities. It is the passenger's obligation to identify themselves with their original passport (the same with which they made the reservation) and if necessary, being a student must identify themselves with their student card (ISIC CARD) at the first checkpoint.
- URUBAMBA RIVER. We will begin our tour accompanied by "Quechua" porters advancing through the fertile valleys along the Urubamba River with a magnificent view of the snowy and Veronica glacier
- LLACTAPATA . Then we will continue to Llactapata, an ancient Inca city that protected the entrance to two valleys ancient Inca dwelling in which from a privileged position, the guide will give the explanation about the use and meaning of the sector amen of the magnificent photographic view of the sector
- 1HR 30 MIN TREKKING TOWAYLLABAMBA. We will walk 1.30 hrs to the Wayllabamba camp after a small ascent to 3,000 meters and 12 ° C.
- 05:30 PM TEA TIME. We will serve tea at 17.30 approx.
- 07:00 PM DINNER. And dinner at 19.00.
- Food: Lunch, Dinner / Walking time: 7 hours / Overnight : Tents, Inca Trail, Wayllabamba Camp.
WAYLLABAMBA - PACAYMAYO
- 6:00 AM START. D wait and we will have 30 minutes for personal hygiene and prepare the backpacks.
- BREAKFAST Then we will serve breakfast in our dining tent and walkers exit.
- TREKKING TO WARMIHUAÑUSCA. The first part of our day on a strenuous climb will take us from the Inka village of Wayllabamba.
- COFFEE BREAK. Prior to this point we will have a coffee break,
- 4 TO 5 HRS ARRIVAL IN WARMIHUAÑUSCA. Until the passage of Warmihuañusca (the "Passage of the dead woman") at 4,200 meters above sea level, which is the highest part of the route 4 to 5 hrs. From which point you can see a panoramic view of the singular beauty of two valleys
- 1HR 30 MIN TREKKING BY PACAYMAYU. We will continue the walk, but this time it is downhill for 1.30 hrs. Until we reach the Pacaymayu camp.
- LUNCH Lunch will be served at the Pacaymayu camp.
- 05:30 PM TEA TIME.
- 07:00 PM DINNER.
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack / Walking time: 8 hours / Overnight : Tents, Inca Trail. Pacaymayu camp.
RUNKURAQAY - WIÑAYHUAYNA.
- 6:00 AM BREAKFAST. Wake up and breakfast in our dining tent. And the main guide will give you the brieffing of the activities of the day and then departure.
- TREKKING FOR THE FOREST. This day we will walk along a remarkably well preserved Inca trail, passing through ancient archaeological remains covered by a dense tropical forest, then we will visit Runkuraquay, Sayacmarka.
- LUNCH After this point after 15 minutes of walking we will serve lunch.
- CITY TREKKING ON THE CLOUDS. Then we will continue the walk, we will arrive at Phuyupatamarka (city above the clouds) with a spectacular view of several snowy peaks of the Andean mountain range from where we will descend in continuous descent of 2 hrs.
- WINAYWAYNA CAMP. We will arrive at the Wiñaywayna camp, probably the most spectacular archeological complex on the tour to be made through lush cloud forest covered with flowers and enigmatic history.
- TIBIA WATER SHOWER . At this point the warm water shower service is available, which is accessed after making a payment of S / .5.00 (US $ 1.50).
- 5:30 PM TEA TIME. We will serve tea.
- DINNER In the evening we will enjoy an excellent dinner.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack / Walking time: 6 hours / Overnight : Tents, Inca Trail, WiñayWayna Camp.
WINAYWAYNA - MACHUPICCHU - AGUAS CALIENTES - CUSCO.
- 4:00 AM BREAKFAST. Wake up and breakfast.
- 05:30 AM DEPARTURE. The group's departure time is estimated at 5.30 am.
- INTIPUNCU JUNGLE . Inca Trail Control Point, we will go through the rainforest through Intipuncu (Puerta del Sol) to which we will arrive in 1.20 hours approx.
- 08:00 AM AM MACHU PICCHU. We will arrive at Machu Picchu at 8.00 am. where the walkers will leave their backpacks in a luggage store
- 20 MIN BREAK .
- 2HRS INCOME TO MACHU PICCHU. After a 20-minute break we will enter "The City of the Incas" where we will make a complete tour for approximately 2 hours.
- HOT WATERS . One hour and meeting point of the group will be set in the town of Aguas Calientes.
- 04:22 AM - 06:10 PM TRAIN EXPEDITIONS . Next we take the Expedition Train at 4:22 pm. - 6:10 pm.
- HOTEL TRANSFER . Assistance at Ollantaytambo Station for your transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- END OF SERVICE
- Meals: Breakfast / Walking time: 4 hours / Overnight : Cusco Hotel.
- Transportation by bus to Km. 82 (Start of the Inca Trail).
- Bilingual English and Spanish guide .
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Accommodation in spacious quad tents for 2 people.
- 4-season Doite brand inflatable matra.
- Dining tent, kitchen tent and bathroom tent.
- Tables and benches.
- Cook, carrier (they will carry the camping equipment).
- Food (3 Breakfasts + 3 Lunches + 3 Dinners).
- First aid kit.
- Vegetarian food available upon request.
- Expedition train tickets: From Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo (only for foreigners).
- Bus down to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes (only for foreigners).
- Bus to Ollantaytambo-Cusco station.
- Consettur bus ticket for Peruvians.
- extra bearing
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- Huayna Picchu entrance
- Sleeping bag
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- It is recommended to bring: Trekking shoes, Small backpack 20L or 30L, Rain poncho, Dry Fit shirts, 1 trekking pants, Warm jacket, Coca leaves, Cap, hat and gloves, Sunscreen, toilet paper, Sunglasses, bottle of water, personal medications (headache, anti-inflammatory medications), extra money (preferably in soles).
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" without claims, postponements or returns.
Cancellation PolicyNon refund
S/. 1,950USD 536