DescriptionWhat do you expect to know the charms of Huanuco and Tingo María! Enjoy an impressive tour full of adrenaline and natural beauty.
- Learn a little about the history of the wonderful city of Huanuco with a visit to the Kotosh Archaeological Site.
- Get to know the Tingo María National Reserve, rich in biodiversity and scenic beauty.
- Wake up your extreme side and dare to climb the waterfalls and waterfalls with all the equipment necessary to reach the Veil of the Nymphs.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Climbing (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Huánuco: Pick up at the Terrestrial Terminal or Airport.
- For tours: Pick up at Hotel.
- Transfer from the Terminal to the hotel at the time indicated by the passenger.
- 01:30 pm Lunch.
- 02:30 am Visit to the Kotosh Archaeological Site.
- 03:30 am Departure to the city of Tomayquichua.
- 04:00 am Tours house of the Perricholy, Plaza de Armas and house writer Lopez Albujar.
- 04:30 am Departure and visit to the Hacienda Cachigaga (elaboration of the aguardiente).
- 05:30 pm Return to Huánuco - City Tours (Plaza de Armas, Churches and Calicanto Bridge).
- 06:00 pm Visit to the tree of love and monuments of Leon and Negritos de Huánuco.
- 07:00 pm Return to the Hotel.
TINGO MARÍA NATIONAL PARK
07:00 am Departure to the city of Tingo María.
09:30 am Arrival to the city of Tingo María and installation in the Hotel.
10:15 pm Transfer and visit to the Gloriapata Waterfall, south side of the National Park.
01:00 pm Visit to the Cueva de las Pavas Spa
02:00 pm Typical Lunch
03:00 pm Visit to the Cave of the Lechuzas north side of the National Park
04:30 pm Visit to the Mirador de Jacintillo.
05:00 pm Visit to the Mirador of Sleeping Beauty.
ADVENTURE IN NINFAS
08:00 am Breakfast
09:00 am Departure to the locality of Tambillo Chico.
10:00 pm Arrival at Tambillo Chico, Preparation and Instructions.
10:30 pm Start of the climbing of the falls.
03:00 pm Arrival at the Velo de las Ninfas Waterfall
03:15 pm Return to main road
04:00 pm Return to Tingo María - End of tours
LAGUNA THE MIRACLE
10:00 pm Start of the departure tours to the Laguna de los Milagros.
10:30 pm Stop at the Piscigranja Villa Hidalgo where we will appreciate the Paiche.
11:30 pm Arrival to Los Milagros lagoon, photographic shot.
12:00 pm Free for recreational activities (bathing, boating, hiking).
03:00 pm Return to Tingo María - End of tour.
06:00 pm Transfer to the Terminal.
- Transfer from the Terminal - Hotel - Terminal.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 American breakfasts.
- 1 typical lunch.
- Tourist transport.
- Tour tickets for tours.
- Tourist guide.
- Equipment for climbing.
- Air tickets or Terrestrial.
- Food not mentioned.
It is recommended to bring:
- Photo / video camera.
- Hat or Cap.
- UV protector.
- Insect repellent.
- Swimsuit / Short / Bermuda.
- Towel - Sandals.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Internacional o similar
- The Hotel Internacional Plaza is the most prestigious Hotel in the city of Tingo María. It is built in the heart of the city, within walking distance of all tourist attractions and shopping area of the city. It maintains a policy of constant innovation and training of its staff, in order to guarantee its guests a stay to full satisfaction.
- The accommodation at the mentioned establishment is subject to room availability for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
Unforgettable Kotosh - 3d / 2n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Velo de las Nyfas (Trekking + Climbing) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Climbing, Natural Areas Visits
Unforgettable Inca Baths - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tingo Maria Unforgettable - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Huánuco Primaveral - Full Day (8 Memorable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits