Live an unforgettable experience in Cusco, become an expedition and learn about the wonderful land of the Incas.
- Tour the main buildings of the capital of the Inca Empire with a complete City tour.
- Know the Sacred Valley, visit the towns of Pisac, Ccoya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba.
- It is your chance to know the sacred citadel of Machu Picchu, let yourself be dazzled by this world wonder.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Pick up from the Airport / Terrestrial Terminal to the hotel in Cusco.
- 1:30 pm - The passengers will be picked up from the hotel to start the City Tour in Cusco.
- During the tour we will visit Qorikancha and the nearest Inca constructions: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay.
- Around 7:00 p.m. passengers return to Cusco.
- Overnight at the hotel in Cusco.
(OPTION 1) Sacred Valley / (OPTION 2) Sacred Valley with Overnight in Machu Picchu
- OPTION 1 - 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- OPTION 2 - 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Breakfast at the Hotel (included).
- 8:30 a.m. Pick up of passengers for the start of the Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. On this tour you can visit the towns of Pisac, Ccoya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba.
- Buffet lunch (included).
- The Tour continues with the visit to Ollantaytambo and Chincheros.
- Around 7:00 pm: The passengers return to Cusco. Overnight (Option 1).
- Around 5:00 pm: End of the tour and then board the train Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu. Overnight (Option 2).
- Breakfast at the Hotel (included).
- 3:00 am Pick up and transfer (2 hour trip) to the Ollantaytambo station where the train will be taken to Aguas Calientes (2 hours trip).
- Our guide will contact you upon your arrival to be able to agree on the time and place to start the excursion to Machu Picchu.
- In Aguas Calientes, the bus to Machu Picchu is approached.
- In Machu Picchu you will enjoy a guided tour (2 hours) in which you will get to know the most important scenes of the Historical Sanctuary.
- Return to Aguas Calientes.
- 2:55 pm. / 6:20 pm. / 9:50 pm. Depending on the availability of trains, the Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo Train is approached, and then take the bus back to Cusco.
- Overnight in Cusco.
- Breakfast included).
- Transfer to the Airport / Bus station.
- End of service
- Transfers Airport (or Terminal Terrestre) / Hotel - Arrival and return.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 Buffet breakfast at the Hotel.
- City Tour (bus, guide, income).
- Sacred Valley (bus, guide, income, lunch buffet).
- Tour Machupicchu: Bus Hotel / Train Station / Cusco.
- Roundtrip train Ollantaytambo-Machupicchu-Ollantaytambo - Expedition Service.
- >> Applies for Peruvians and Foreigners.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Guided by 2 hours in Machupicchu.
- Tourist guide throughout the service (Spanish and English).
- Permanent assistance
- First day breakfast, lunches (except on the day of the Sacred Valley), dinners and extra drinks.
- Extra expenses.
- Income to Huayna Picchu, Machu Picchu mountain.
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- A lightweight backpack or briefcase per person.
- Camera or camcorder and movies.
- Have money in soles on hand.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Sonnenthal Cusco o similares
- The Sonnenthal Cusco offers comfortable rooms with Wi-Fi, cable TV and a private bathroom with toiletries and hot water 24 hours a day. There is also room service, a shared kitchen and a tour desk. The archaeological site of Mayu Oroco is only 3 km away and the Wanchaq station is 15 blocks away.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Machu Picchu Magic 6d / 5n - Mountain Colors + Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Short Route (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day Machu Picchu Experience - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits