DescriptionPuno is the city of the highest navigable Lake of the World, you will know this natural wonder and live a unique experience sharing with the inhabitants of its wonderful islands.
- We will visit the Chullpas of Sillustani, which are necropolises where the great dignitaries of the Tihaunaco culture are found, who populated the area more than three thousand years ago.
- We will visit the floating islands of the Uros, which are a set of islands made of totora, and are inhabited by the "UROS".
- Then we head to Taquile Island, explore and have time to shop.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placeAirport or land terminal.
PUNO / SILLUSTANI
- Reception and transfer to the Hotel.
- Installation at the hotel and rest during the morning. In the afternoon we will go to Chullpas de Sillustani, which is made up of gigantic cylinders, better known as Chullpas, which are necropolises where the great dignitaries of the Tihaunaco culture, who populated the area more than three thousand years ago.
- Observation of the Umayo lagoon.
- Return to the city of Puno
- Accommodation in Puno.
UROS / AMANTANI ISLAND
- In the morning transfer to the port of Puno, where we will begin the trip in boats, we will first arrive at the floating islands of the Uros, which are a set of islands made of totora, and are inhabited by the "UROS" descendants of one of the oldest cultures in America.
- You will be able to appreciate its lifestyle and its creations like the elaboration of fabrics, etc.
- After this visit we will go to Amantani Island, we will move to the dwellings of the inhabitants where they will be assigned a family with whom we will share customs and food during the stay in the Island.
- Overnight in Amantani.
AMANTANI ISLAND / TAQUILE ISLAND
- In the morning we will depart from Amantani towards Taquile Island, visiting the village and having time to explore and shop.
- In the afternoon Return to the city of Puno.
- Accommodation in Puno.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- At the right time transfer to the station to return to the city of origin.
- Transfer Station / Airport - Hotel - Station / Airport.
- 02 Nights of Accommodation Hotel Balsa Inn ***
- 02 breakfasts Buffet Hotel Balsa Inn.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Amantani (Family Home).
- Excursion Chullpas of Sillustani.
- Tour Uros Island, Amantani, Taquile (1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 Breakfast).
- Entrance fees to tourist places.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish - English).
- Personalized assistance.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Tipping and Others.
- The service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rain, huayco, overflow, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary can vary according to the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Balsa Inn ***Located in the center of the city of Puno, just a few steps from the Plaza de Armas, a few meters from the pedestrian street Lima, where you can find the main restaurants, nightclubs, banks, etc. Provides a buffet breakfast based on fruits, cereals, breads, infusions, etc.
Full Day Islands of the Uros and Taquile - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Aymara Route - Tiahuanaco - Full Day + Hotel - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Aymara Route - Chucuito + Juli + Aramu Muru - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Community Experiential Tourism - Luquina Chico - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits