- Live an unforgettable adventure trip in the white city of Arequipa, you will know the deepest canyon in the world in the Colca Valley and you will have an adventure and adrenaline day practicing rafting on the Chili river.
- This package is ideal for people traveling alone and want to meet new friends and cultures
- Climbing, mountaineering (Included)
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at Hostel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- Arrival : To the city of Arequipa
- 2:00 pm Start: We will begin the tour of the White city of Arequipa starting at the Plaza de Armas, Mirador de Carmen Alto, Plaza and viewpoint of Yanahara.
- Incapalca Outlet: Visit to the Incalpaca Outlet where you can make purchases of garments made from this fiber
- 3 hrs Visits: To the Founder's Mansion, Molino de Sabandia * and to complete the Paucarpata andeneria
Arequipa / Colca
- 03: 00- 03:30 am Pick up: From the passengers of the Hostel to start the trip through Yura, the trip will be made directly towards the condor cross (approx. 5 hours), stopping only for breakfast.
- 08:30 am Arrival: At the Cruz del Condor from where we can see one of the deepest canyons in the world and where the Condor Sanctuary is located. On the way back we will stop in the towns of Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque that have beautiful colonial churches; as well as in the viewpoints of Antahuilque and choquetico from where we can observe the pre-Inca tombs and models and the beautiful landscape of the Colca with its impressive andenería.
- 12:30 pm Lunch: In Chivay (NOT INCLUDED) and return to Arequipa
- 13:30 pm Back : We will stop at the viewpoint of the volcanoes (highest point 4,910msnm), in the bofedales of Tocra where you can see diversity of wild birds, herds of alpacas and llamas; In Pampa Cañahuas we will see tropillas of vicuñas, the beautiful South American camelid possessing one of the finest fibers in the world.
- 17:00 pm Arrival: To Arequipa. Accommodation at Way Kap Hostel Arequipa.
Arequipa / Rafting Río Chili
- Breakfast : In the Hostel
- 11 am Rafting to Chilina: We will live an exciting experience, just 20 minutes from the center of the city of Arequipa. We will travel a 6km section with rapids up to class IV, with an approximate time of 1.15 to 1.30 hours on the river. The tour lasts a total of approximately 3 hours in our beautiful valley of Chilina.
- Classes : We run fast of continuous and fun sections of class II and III being these an intermediate level, taking into account that the international classification is on class V. There are two class IV rapids that we find at forty-five minutes of the trip. If necessary, these rapids can be omitted with a simple 200-meter walk.
- Breakfast : In the Hostel. Free day to do other activities
- End of our services
- 3 Nights of Accommodation at Way Kap Hostel (Shared dormitory of 8 or 14 beds), single beds have personal reading light and Plug
- 3 breakfasts
- Panoramic city bus tour
- Tour Colca Canyon Full Day
- Rafting Tour on the Chili River
- Rafting Equipment
- Professional guide
- Personalized assistance
- City tour tickets, tourist ticket
- Lunches and / or Dinners
- Others not mentioned
- Accommodation in Hostel Rooms are shared
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal Way Kap Hostel Arequipa
- The accommodation is in Way Kap Hostel located in the center of the city behind the monastery of Santa Catalina
- All rooms are SHARED that vary from 8 to 14 beds in each room, bathrooms and shared showers. Breakfast is provided at the hostel included
Arequipa + Colca - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Colca and Flight of the Condor - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca Trek - 3d/2n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Arequipa Valley of Majes: Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Magic Colca - 2d / 1n + Hotel + Lunches + Dinner Show - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Trekking Colca Canyon - Full Day Lake Titicaca 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
Arequipa Unforgettable: Sillar Route + Rafting - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Rafting