DescriptionExperience Puerto Maldonado as an adventurer, encourage yourself to explore its beautiful jungle and know its exquisite biodiversity.
- You will have the opportunity to experience the magic of our Amazon rainforest that is inside the TAMBOPATA NATIONAL RESERVE, (278,000 thousand protected hectares).
- Appreciate the beauty of Sandoval Lake and sail its waters in a rowing boat.
- Discover your extreme side by doing Canopy at a height of 30 meters, from where you can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the dense rainforest.
- Zipline (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado: Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Tambopata National Reserve
- Reception at the airport or land terminal and transfer to the Monte Amazónico Lodge office for the corresponding records.
- Transfer to the captaincy port where we will take the boat for an hour, to our lodge -Reception meeting, with a refreshing juice based on fruits from our region. Installation in our respective rooms.
- After a restful break, you will have as an introduction a two hour hike in the dense tropical forest, guided by an expert local guide, who will take you on our trails and appreciate a variety of trees that can be more than five hundred years old. , you can observe some species of wild animals such as: toucans, orioles, macaws, monkeys, snakes, butterflies, etc. You will have the opportunity to experience the magic of our Amazon rainforest that is inside the TAMBOPATA NATIONAL RESERVE, (278,000 thousand protected hectares).
- After lunch, we will visit the "island of the monkeys ", located in front of our lodge crossing the Madre de Dios River where we will find different species such as the monkey monk capuchin monkeys that live on the island and return to the lodge.
- At night we will go in search of white alligators that are usually found on sand banks, in the Madre de Dios river for which it will be necessary to bring a flashlight. Also, we can see the capybara the largest rodent in the world that can weigh 60 kilos, return to the lodge, dinner and rest.
- After breakfast we will walk 3 km. In the middle of the dense rainforest and we will go to the Sandoval Lake (habitat of piranhas) one of the largest of the Tambopata National Reserve and we will ride by rowing boat where we will appreciate a great variety of birds and monkeys of different species, (shansho, cormorant, jacanas, puma heron, buzzards, cotomono, monkey monk, black machin, pichicos and sloths). Maybe we will have a meeting with the giant otter family (almost two meters long) that is in danger of extinction and the largest registered alligators over 4 meters long, return to the lodge to enjoy the typical lunch.
- At night we will have a walk where we can appreciate the diversity of insect species, amphibians, reptiles and other nocturnal animals.
- Dinner and rest
- 5.30 am in the morning we will take a short walk along the Canopy Walk-Way, over 30 meters high, which will allow us to appreciate nature from the highest possible, we will also have a panoramic view of the Madre de Dios River. From the platforms we will observe different species of birds, such as toucans, macaws, tanagers, orioles, it will be a wonderful experience.
- After breakfast we prepare for a challenge activity on trees over 30 meters high, for this activity we will have an instructor guide who will give us a talk on how to use the safety harness for the Zip-line, feeling the adrenaline Sliding through the trees, return to the lodge.
- Lunch and rest.
- In the afternoon the challenge is to cross the Madre de Dios River by kayak, on the way we can appreciate the fascinating sunset.
Return to Puerto Maldonado
- Return to the city
- Transportation to the airport or land terminal
- Transportation Airport - Lodge- Airport
- 3 nights accommodation
- Bilingual tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Food (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
- Use facilities: Swimming pool
- Consumption of bar (alcoholic beverages).
- Entrance to the Tambopata National Reserve ($ 15).
- It is recommended to bring: Repellent, flashlight, binoculars, personal utensils, sunscreen, hiking shoes, shirts and long pants.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge Monte Amazónico
- Monte Amazonico Lodge offers rural-style accommodation in Puerto Maldonado, in the heart of the Amazon rainforest. It is 500 meters from the Isla de los Monos. The rooms are very bright and have a private balcony with jungle views, wooden walls and a private bathroom.
- The main square and the central market of Puerto Maldonado are 15 km away. and Jose Aldamiz Airport 28 km away.
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides