DescriptionSpend unforgettable days in Tingo María! Enjoy an impressive journey full of adventure and natural beauty
- Connect with nature in the Tingo María National Reserve, rich in biodiversity and landscaping beauty.
- Experience an intense day in the impressive waterfall La Ducha del Diablo, where the black rocks with which the water hits seem to show the profile of the devil.
- Spend a relaxing and peaceful day in the Laguna El Milagro, take advantage of its mystical properties, by the concentration of plants of huayruros, ayahuasca and medicinal plants.
- Climbing (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Pick up at the bus terminal or airport.
- For tours: Pick up at Hotel.
TINGO MARÍA NATIONAL PARK
10:00 am Pick up from the Hotel.
10:15 pm Transfer and visit to the Gloriapata Waterfall, south side of the National Park.
01:00 pm Visit to the Cueva de las Pavas Spa.
02:00 pm Typical Lunch
03:00 pm Visit to the Cueva de las Lechuzas north side of the National Park.
04:30 pm Visit to the Mirador de Jacintillo.
05:00 pm Visit to the Mirador de la Bella Durmiente.
ADVENTURE IN NINFAS
08:00 am Breakfast.
09:00 am Departure to the town of Tambillo Chico.
10:00 pm Arrival to Tambillo Chico, Preparation and Instructions.
10:30 pm Start of the climbing of the falls.
03:00 pm Arrival at the Velo de las Ninfas Waterfall.
03:15 pm Return to the main road.
04:00 pm Return to Tingo María - End of tours.
VELO DE LA NOVIA - AGUAYTIA
08:00 am Breakfast.
09:00 am Departure to Boqueron del Padre Abad.
09:30 am Stop at the Cordillera Azul Viewpoint - Las Terrazas de la Vegas.
10:30 am Short stop at the Santa Rosa Waterfall.
11:00 am Join the Boqueron of Father Abbot and stop at the Veil of the Bride.
11:30 am Free for recreational activities (bathing, rest, walks).
01:30 pm Departure to the city of Aguaytia - Visit to the UFO and the Ducha del Diablo Waterfall.
02:00 pm Lunch at Aguaytia City Tours (2 longest bridges in Peru - Malecón).
04:00 pm Return to the city of Tingo María.
LAGUNA EL MILAGRO
08:00 pm Breakfast.
10:00 pm Start of the departures to Laguna de los Milagros.
10:30 pm Stop at the Piscigranja Villa Hidalgo where we will appreciate the Paiche.
11:30 pm Arrival to the lagoon of Los Milagros, take a photo.
12:00 pm Free for recreational activities (bathing, boat ride, hiking).
03:00 pm Return to Tingo María - End of tours.
06:00 pm Transfer to the Terminal.
- Tourist transport.
- Transfer Terminal - Hotel - Terminal.
- Tourist tickets
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 American Breakfasts.
- 1 Typical Lunch
- Guided tourist.
- Equipment for climbing.
- Air or land tickets.
- Feeding not mentioned.
It is recommended to bring:
- Photo / video camera.
- Hat or Cap
- UV protector.
- Insect repellent.
- Swimwear / Short / Bermuda.
- Towel - Sandals.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
Other Hotel Internacional Plaza o similar
- The Hotel Internacional Plaza is the most prestigious Hotel in the city of Tingo María. It is built in the heart of the city, within walking distance of all tourist attractions and commercial area of the city. Maintains a policy of constant innovation and training of its staff, in order to guarantee their guests a stay to full satisfaction.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Cinco Lagunas de Pichgacocha Tours - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Spectacular Aguaytia - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits