S/. 1,880USD 511
5d / 4n- Magic Tour in Cusco
5 days and 4 nights
48 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
5d / 4n- Magic Tour in Cusco
- It is one of our packages where you can meet part of the city as Machu Picchu and one of the lagoons that is more than 4000 meters and feel nature.
- Pick up from Cusco Airport
Airport pick-up - City Tour
- Duration: Half day (1pm to 6:30 pm)
- Arrival in Cusco : After picking you up at Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Includes a visit to the city and nearby archeological groups that will begin at 1:00 pm to 1:15 pm in the afternoon
- Visit of the Cathedral of Cusco : Then the visit of that church will be built in an Inca temple, we will continue to the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park, one of the magnificent Inca constructions, the sacred Q'enqo enclosure also awaits full of many unknowns with sculptures sacred and maintains the mysticism that only the Andean man can understand
- The walls of PucaPucara : Finally the temple dedicated to the water that is Tambomach'ay, exposes its crystalline fountains. Waters those who fire us to return to the city of Cusco
Machu Picchu - Full Day
- Pick up from the hotel at 3:45 am to transfer it to the Ollantaytambo train station from where, at 6:10 or 6:40 am, our train will leave for the city of Machu Picchu.
- The trip will last approximately 1:50 minutes; Once we arrive at the village of Machu Picchu, our transfer will wait for us to board the bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu, where we will have a guided tour of approximately 2 hours, then you will have free time to explore more or take the photos you want . want
- The train will have to take at 16:22 pm or 18:20 pm back to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco.
- You will always have half an hour before at the train station in the village of Machu Picchu.
- We will pick you up from your hotel around 3:30 am - 4:00 am and we will pass through the city of Urco to the district of Checacupe (2 hours by bus) and then we will follow the road to Pitumarca where we will have breakfast.
- Then we continue the path through small villages until we reach the community of Hanchipata - Quesiuno (1 hour and 20 minutes by bus), the ideal starting point to travel the route. We will see amazing mountains like Ausangate, beautiful blue lagoons and many other natural sites.
- The ride to Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain) will last approximately 3 hours.
- At this peak, we will enjoy the view for about an hour taking pictures of the beautiful landscape before descending the road and returning to our bus. We will return to Pitumarca for lunch and then we will go to Cusco.
- This day begins with the collection of your hotel between 4:30 am and 5:00 am, we will board our mobility to travel northwest of the city of Cusco, to the city of Mollepata. This trip shows the lush valley of the Apurimac River.
- In this small and picturesque city, we will have a deserved breakfast to fill you with energy, then we will continue our trip to the starting point of the walk of the city of Soraypampa, which is located at an altitude of 3,900 meters above sea level.
- After a short rest, we will begin our trip to Lake Humantay, located at an altitude of 4,180 meters above sea level or 13,779 feet, after an ascent of 1 hour and 20 minutes, we can appreciate the wonderful landscape, after the explanation of our guide them and take our photos from memory.
- We will have time to enjoy the place and return to our camp for lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snowy peaks and then transfer to the city of Cusco.
Transportation Hotel - Airport
- Pick up at the hotel 3 hours before your flight.
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
- Tickets to all the places mentioned.
- Breakfast and lunch at Lake Humantay.
- Breakfast and lunch in the rainbow mountain.
- Humantay Lake and Raimbow Mountain tourist transport service
- Train ticket round trip in the tourist service.
- Professional guide
- Bus of rise and descent of hot waters -machupicchu.
- Tourist bus from ollantaytambo to cusco.
- hostel in cusco
- Extra expenses
- Meals in Machupicchu and Cusco.
- Purchase of handicrafts (opcional)
- Original passport
- Water bottle
- Extra money (soles).
- 01 change of clothes: waterproof jacket, polo, underwear, etc.
- Rain poncho
- Personal medication
hostalUkukus, la estancia.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 1,880USD 511