- In addition to the historical monuments and archaeological complexes that it boasts, Cusco embraces in its territory true wonders of nature.
- Such as the snowy Ausangate and Salkantay, two of the most beautiful mountains on the continent.
- Located in the heart of the Andes of Cusco, they were considered by the Incas as authentic deities ... You cannot miss this colorful spectacle of nature!
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
A Rainbow turned into a Mountain
- Cerro colorado, proper name that local people use to locate their territory between two provinces of Cusco (Quispicanchis and Canchis), due to the beautiful views of colors that this landscape gives us.
- On the way we can observe a variety of South American camelids in their natural habitat and if luck accompanies us we can see the condor and the puma, animals that were sacred to the Incas.
- Our program is designed for people who love nature and it is necessary to be in good physical condition and have a good attitude to make a walk of approximately 3 hours and to know the majesty of the Andes mountain range. However, for people who have difficulty walking, we have the option of getting on horses (not included)
- Our tour will start in the direction of the slopes of the Ausangate snowy mountain. On the way we will make a stop in the town of Cusipata to have a consistent and typical breakfast and continue the journey to Vinicunca Mountain. The walk will always be accompanied by a professional guide who will assist us at all times and explain the different customs and mysticism that hides the Andean Cordillera and the Quechua people living in the surroundings.
- After enjoying this wonderful mountain and the beautiful landscapes, we will return to the town of Cusipata for the respective lunch.
- In the afternoon we will return to the city.
- Tourist Mobility
- Professional guide for trekking.
- Entrance to the mountain.
- Breakfast buffet.
- Buffet lunch.
- Assistance during the trip.
- Travel insurance.
- Ascent to Cerro Vinicunca on horseback - $ 33
- >> Includes carrier and is subject to availability.
- Important: The mountain can be visited throughout the year, however, from November to April the weather can affect its visibility.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Paragliding in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Aerial activities, Paragliding, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu Magic - 6d / 5n (Q´Eswachaka & Mountain Colors) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Tour to Machu Picchu - Full Day by Train - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits