- Pick up from the hotel.
- Daily departures.
14 km from the city of Tarapoto, Ahuashiyacu is the most visited waterfall. A 10-minute walk through the staircase mountain range, giant trees, butterflies, birds and crystal clear and very refreshing water abound. 10:00 Pick up from the hotel. 10:30 am Departure to the Ahuashiyacu Falls. 10: 55hrs Technical stop at the viewpoint of Cerro Escalade. 11: 00hrs Walk of 15 min. to get to the falls. 11: 15hrs Bath and relax. The pool of about 12 meters long has variable depths, 30cm in the overflow part and 3 meters in the central part. In the surroundings you can see a great variety of birds, butterflies and insects.
13: 00hrs Return to Tarapoto.
- Tourist mobility.
- Official tourist guide.
- Tourist tickets.
- Assistance during the excursion
- Travel insurance
- Tip for the guide.
- Use of boots or plastic poncho for rains.
- Water activities (opcional)
- Natural areas visits (opcional)
- Flora, wildlife observation (opcional)
- Tour in shared service.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Bring Summer and Mid Season Clothes. (jacket for travel, waterproof poncho for rainy seasons Jan - April).
- Towels, Sunscreen, Repellent, Personal hygiene kit.
- Hiking shoes.
- From July to September the temperature rises to 40 ° C.