DescriptionSail the Marañón river towards its encounter with the waters of the Ucayali river, observe the birth of the amazing Amazon River, one of the wonders of the world.
- Watch the dolphins and you can also fish for piranhas!
- Experience a walk and learn about birds, monkeys, aquatic plants and many other species that inhabit it.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Sport fishing (Included)
Departure placeNauta: Pick up at Hotel
The adventure begins!
- Nauta After breakfast and a brief recognition of the city of Nauta
- We board our boat between 7 and 8 am to go downstream through the river Marañón to meet its waters with the river Ucayali "Where the Amazon is born", there we will watch the dolphins fish piranhas, then sail the Amazon to go to the town of Graú and go up to the Mirador.
- We continue the trip by the Ucayali River, we enter the Reserve to walk and observe birds, monkeys, aquatic plants and giant trees.
- Return trip to reach the Kukama City of Nauta between 5 and 6 pm.
- Lunch on board with typical dishes and drinks of the region.
- Observe the lazy bear (pelejo) and the monkeys in their natural abitad.
- Observation of pink and gray dolphins (bufeos).
- Observation of the largest aquatic plant in the Amazon "The Amazonian victory".
- Visit to the sanctuary where the Virgin of the Sun and water appeared "Rosa Mística".
- Visit to the Graú community where the Tourist Viewpoint is located.
- Navigate the Marañón, Ucayali and Amazon rivers.
- Piranha fishing in the main lakes (cochas) of the reserve.
- Observe different species of birds, in their natural abitad.
- Explore primary forest to see medicinal plants and giant trees such as Ceiba or Lupuna.
- Entrances to the attractions .
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
- Children under 5 years old do not pay
- Take with you water, repellent, camera a good spirit of adventure and desire to enjoy.
- The itinerary may vary depending on the availability of the passenger's time.
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Weekend in Pacaya Samiria - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits