DescriptionA full day among beautiful colonial buildings with original decorations, between an unforgettable Andean atmosphere and ancient traditions that last with time. Followed by a very beautiful Inca trail.
- Without a doubt, an Inca path is always a magnificent manifestation given by our Inca ancestors.
- Currently preserved, it shows a harmonious landscape between platforms, cattle, torrents of water and mysterious caves.
- Let yourself be carried away by the wonderful aroma of oregano and eucalyptus.
- At the end a relaxing thermal bath just for you.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tacna: Pick up accommodation.
- As long as it is close to the center of Tacna.
- In case the accommodation is far from the center, a meeting point will be coordinated.
- Start: 8:30 a.m.
- Retain of Palquilla.
- Mirador de la Apacheta.
- Marriage Stone
- Church of Tarucachi.
- City of Tarata; Visit to his Church and Plaza.
- Inca Trail (optional walk 45 min approx.) (Optional).
- Stone Forest of Qala Qala (Caves Pasadizos, viewpoint of Qala Qala).
- Thermal poses of Putina.
- End: 6:00 p.m.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional guide
- 1 Lunch
- Entrance to the church of Tarucachi.
- Photos (Digital).
- Entrance to the thermal springs:
- >> Private pools - S / .8 per person.
- >> Swimming pool - S / .5 per person.
- Gifts and souvenirs.
- Extra purchases
- Tips for service (optional).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- It is recommended to bring: Blocker, swimsuit, hat or cap, bottle of water, hiking shoes, cash (soles).
- Important: DO NOT consume foods that can fall heavy a day before or in the morning (dairy or sausages).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator can be done in Shared Service. They have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Panina Falls - Tacna
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Museums, monuments, Historical visits
Tour in Tacna Center + Campiña + Fullday Arica - Tacna
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Virgin of the Door + Sandboarding + Moche - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Sandboarding
4d/0n Fun Expedition in Trujillo (Only Tours) - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Sandboarding, Museums, monuments
Otuzco - Virgin of the Door - La Libertad
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu Full Day (From Poroy) - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n - Cajamarca
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Purchase of handicrafts