DescriptionFor the Incas, the condor or Apu Kuntur was the messenger of the gods and therefore was respected. This wonderful bird symbolized strength, intelligence and exaltation or exaltation. Being able to enjoy your masterful flight closely is something you can only do on this tour. You can't miss it!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Hotel Loby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
The Flight of the Condor
Our tour begins with a tour through the Cusco - Limatambo route for approximately 2 hours, along this trip we will make stops in some archeological areas such as Killarumiyoc and Tarawasi. We will continue the trip to the Huayronca Bridge , from where you will take a route to the community of Chonta . This trip will be of ascent up to 3400 meters above sea level . During the trip we will make stops at some key points to take pictures with the Salkantay snow and the Limatambo valley ; We will arrive at the town of Chonta at approximately noon where you will enjoy a pleasant lunch watching the snowy Salkantay.
Later, we will undertake a walk of 1hr30min approx. to the viewpoint of the Condor Canyon . From this point we will have the opportunity to observe the majestic flight of the Andean condor in its natural habitat. Here, we will observe the condors from very close and for an average of 2 hours or more approximately; Sometimes we can see it fly 20 meters from the viewpoint inclusive.
Finally, we will return walking to the town of Chonta and then, in mobility to the city of Cusco.
- Pick up from your hotel in Tourist Mobility
- 01 lunch
- Condor Canyon entrance
- Professional tour guide
- Binoculars and telescope
- Assistance throughout the tour
- First aid kit
- Horse Riding
- Travel insurance
- Additional costs
- Pool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
Land Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)