- It is a Pre-Inca Architectural Complex.
- Occupied by the Yarowilca Empire and settled on the slope of the Cóndor Waganan hill ("where the Cóndor cries").
- The name "Garu" comes from a Quechua voice that means "distant" or "distant".
- Possibly it would have been a political administrative headquarters.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Plaza de Armas de Huánuco.
- It can also be collected from the hotel where it is hosted, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and prior coordination with the Operator.
- Confirm the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable)
- 6:00 am. Departure from Huánuco towards the Valley of the Yarowilka.
- 8:00 am. Breakfast in the village of LLicllatambo.
- 10:00 am Heading to the district of Choras; passing through Ayapitej we will observe an impressive lithic formation called "La Corona del Inca" (Lacshahuarina).
- Continuing through Llicllatambo we will observe the majestic Huayhuash mountain range.
- Arriving at Choras we will start a walk along a path built by the Yaros (Pre Inca) to reach the Monumental Citadel of Garu, where we will walk through its corridors and buildings such as the Temple of the 3 crosses, 7 windows, twin towers, the viewpoint, etc. .
- 3:00 pm. Lunch (Box Lunch).
- 6:30 pm. Return to Huánuco.
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival and end of service.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Official Guide of the National University Hermilio Valdizán.
- Photos in Hd (are passed to the email or whatsapp of the traveler).
- Entrance Tickets.
- First aid kit.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as "used" and you lose the service without claims, rescheduling or returns.
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Unforgettable Kotosh - 3d / 2n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Sleeping Beauty Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Veil of the Bride + Aguaytia - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
The Unforgettable Perricholi - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Huánuco + Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits