S/. 800USD 225
Arequipa and Colca Canyon Culture and Adventure - 4d / 3n
4 days and 3 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Arequipa and Colca Canyon Culture and Adventure - 4d / 3n
To Arequipa not for anyone! Land of fire and volcanoes that have infused their proud and proud character to its inhabitants.
- Come and we invite you to visit the White City along with its majestic Colca Canyon.
- You will observe living cultures in every corner of the landscape, nature and geography that leave the most seasoned travelers speechless.
- And a gastronomy worthy of several volumes dedicated to the exquisite taste treasured by centuries of miscegenation, and much more!
- Arequipa and the Colca Canyon have it all.
- Arequipa: Pick up from the Terminal or Airport.
TOUR TO CAMPIÑA
- According to your arrival time in the city of Arequipa: Reception at the airport or land terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- 2:00 p.m. Campiña Tour (time approximately 4 hrs.)
- Mirador de Yanahuara: An emblematic place where you will appreciate the square, church, colonial streets of the district and a frontal view of the Misti Volcano.
- Mirador de Carmen Alto: We will appreciate a large number of Pre-Inca platforms, the Chili River and a panoramic view of the three volcanoes closest to the city.
- Church of Cayma: Whose style is the mestizo baroque and has an altar made in gold leaf.
- Outlet Incalpaca (Fabrics factory): They will also appreciate South American camelids and will be able to buy products made from their fiber.
- We will have lunch in a tourist picantería of the city.
- After lunch we continue visiting:
- Mirador de Sachaca: It is a tower that from its highest part allows us to contemplate the entire city and the entire volcanic chain.
- Founder's Mansion: Country house built at the beginning of the colony, becoming one of the best on the outskirts of the city.
- Sabandía Hydraulic Mill: Mill that began to work more than 350 years ago, in the same place you can optionally make a ride or meet fight bulls.
- Pre-Inca terraces of Paucarpata, impressive views of terraces.
CITY TOUR WITH ENTRANCE TO THE MONASTERY OF SANTA CATALINA
- 9:00 am. Pick up from the hotel and we will start our pedestrian City Tour where we will visit:
- Monastery of Santa Catalina: Religious complex of maximum importance built from the sixteenth century.
- The Plaza Mayor: Place where the city was founded by the Spanish in the year 1540.
- Church of the Company of Jesus: Maximum expression of Baroque architecture Mestiza.
- Cloisters of the Company: Jesuit construction exquisitely carved in ashlar.
- Chapel of San Ignacio de Loyola: Beautiful Polychrome dome.
- Casona Tristán del Pozo: One of the best examples of colonial restoration.
- San Camilo Market: Main supply center designed by Eiffel.
National Reserve of Aguada Blanca - Chivay - Yanque - Archaeological Complex of Uyu - Uyu:
- 8:00 am. Pick up from your respective hotel to go to the famous Colca Canyon.
- During the tour we will visit the Aguada Blanca National Reserve; Pampa Cañahuas to observe the Vicuña, the smallest of the South American camelids; Stone forest of Patahuasi; Bofedales de Tocra to observe the flora and fauna of the Andean highlands; the viewpoint of the Volcanoes, the highest point of our visit (4,910 masl) to observe the Western Cordillera of the Andes.
- 12:30 pm. Arrival to the town of Chivay where we will have lunch.
- After lunch we will move to the town of Yanque. to settle in the hotel.
- 3:00 pm. We will start our trekking to the Inca complex of Uyu - Uyu. During the trek we will visit the traditional town of Yanque and its surroundings as its colonial Church; the Chininia bridge and the Ocolle amphitheater.
- At the end of this walk we will visit the thermal baths of Chacapi.
- Overnight at the Hotel.
Cruz del Condor and return to Arequipa
- 5:30 am. Breakfast at the hotel.
- 6:30 a.m. Pick up from the Hotel to depart from the town of Yanque towards the Cruz del Cóndor Viewpoint.
- 8:30 a.m. Arrival to the Cruz del Cóndor, privileged place to observe the depth of the Canyon, the vegetation and above all the flight of the condors, the most representative bird of the region.
- At the end of this visit we will return to the town of Chivay making stops and visiting the natural viewpoints of Wayra Punko; Antawilke; the hanging tombs of Choquetico; town of Maca and its colonial Church of Santa Ana.
- 12:30 pm. Lunch in the village of Chivay.
- After lunch we will return to the city of Arequipa
- 4:00 p.m. Arrival to the city of Arequipa.
- At the right time - Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport or bus terminal.
- End of service
- Transfers of entry and exit.
- City Tour private service with Entrance to the Monastery of Santa Catalina and Chapel of San Ignacio
- Campiña Tour private service with entry to the Founder's Mansion and Mirador de Sachaca.
- Tour to the Colca Canyon 2 days shared service.
- Accommodation: 2 nights Arequipa + 1 night in Yanque.
- Food: 3 breakfast buffets.
- Spa in the Colca Canyon (6:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.)
- Trekking of 3 hrs to the Inca citadel of Uyu - Uyu en Yanque (departures every day at 3:00 p.m.)
- Optional: Between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 pm., initiation to the observation of stars in our digital planetarium and observation of stars with our 45 cm diameter Dobson telescope. This activity is included as long as passengers dine in the Tradition Colca hotel restaurant.
- First breakfast
- Lunches and dinners in Arequipa.
- Lunches and dinners in the Colca Canyon.
- Massages in the Colca Tradition Jacuzzi - S / .60
- Admission to the thermal baths: S / .15
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon:
- >> National S / .20 / South American Foreigner S / .40.
- >> Other nationalities S / .70
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Thermalism (incluida)
- Bird watching (incluida)
- Children: From 2 years to 10 years - 50% Discount. From 11 years old, they pay full price.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- To go to the Colca Canyon, it is advisable to carry only hand luggage and what you need to spend a night. Do not carry all your luggage. Baggage can be left at the hotel reception.
- Prices do not apply for long holidays: Carnivals, Holy Week, National Holidays, Fiestas de Arequipa, New Year's Eve parties, and other holidays within the destination.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-3-estrellasTerra Mística (Arequipa) / Tradición Colca (Yanque)
- The Hotel Terra Mística (Arequipa) is a hotel with more than 10 years of experience in serving the national and international tourist, we will serve you with the greatest warmth, cordiality and professionalism to make your stay a pleasant experience. The rooms have complete services, with a modern infrastructure and the implementation that you can use throughout your stay. The rooms have all services such as cable TV, Wi-Fi, direct dial telephone, private bathroom. Buffet breakfast hours: 6:00 am. 10:00 am // Check in - 12:00 pm. (noon) / Check out - 10:00 am.
- The Tradition Colca Hostería Spa (Yanque) offers the traveler the green nature, the pure water of the mountain and a lot of tranquility. Its facilities play with the typical environment of adobe, straw and tile constructions, which go back to past times, far from modernism, but not far from comfort. All rooms have private bathroom, hot water and heating. In its area Spa offers sauna, jacuzzi and massage room. This Hotel is located in the town of Yanque, an unforgettable destination with its archaeological museum, its thermal baths and many Inca and pre-Inca constructions. // Check in -
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
S/. 800USD 225