S/. 590USD 165
Arequipa Blanca and Unforgettable - 3d / 2n
3 days and 2 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Arequipa Blanca and Unforgettable - 3d / 2n
- Come to Arequipa and enjoy for 3 days the culture of this beautiful city ...
- its rich gastronomy ...
- and its tourist attractions like no other !!
- Arequipa: Pick up from the Airport or Bus Terminal.
AREQUIPA - RUTA DEL SILLAR
- In the morning - Arrival in the city of Arequipa.
- Reception at the airport or bus terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- Free morning to acclimatize.
- 2:00 p.m. We begin our journey towards the Sillar Route, which is a tourist route with a lot of history and living culture, where you can visit quarries and areas where the sillar originated. The first point where we will stop will be the Cantera de Añashuayco; to which we will arrive in 45 minutes approx. It is currently in operation, the stonemasons perform their work from very early; in the place we can appreciate an immense canyon with farallones (walls of ignimbrita) that have several meters of height, formed by the extraction for the formation of the Ashlars. At this point we will tell you the history of sillar, the elaboration and the use that has been given to you since always. In this quarry you can see a Mega-carving of the Church of the Society of Jesus made by the stonemasons themselves. We can also visit some of them so that they can explain to us how their daily work is and they can make us experiment cutting one of their stone blocks ourselves.
- Then we will move to the "Quebrada de Culebrillas", which is 30 minutes away from Añashuayco. Arriving at this point we will do a walk of approximately 20 minutes inside the small canyon that was formed by the passage of water, which has walls of 15 to 20 meters; while we enter it, the walls increase in height.
- At the end of the walk we can see petroglyphs made by the Wari culture more than a thousand years ago.
- Return to Arequipa.
CAÑÓN DEL COLCA: NATIONAL RESERVE OF AGUADA BLANCA - CHIVAY - THERMAL BATHS OF "LA CALERA"
- Starting at 7:30 a.m. Mobility goes through the different hotels to start our journey to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the Yura road, bordering the Chachani mountain towards Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas) habitat of the beautiful South American camelids, the vicuñas.
- In the bofedales of Tocra we can appreciate a variety of migratory birds, we will stop the Mirador de los Volcanes, which is also the highest part of the road (4,910 masl) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range.
- 1:30 pm. Arrival to the town of Chivay.
- 4:30 pm. We will enjoy the thermal baths in La Calera (optional), whose thermal medicinal waters oscillate between 35º to 38º of temperature in the pools (do not forget to take your swimsuit).
- 7:30 pm. Dinner.
- Overnight Chivay.
CRUZ DEL CÓNDOR - AREQUIPA - OUT
- After having breakfast, we will head towards the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, where we can observe the majestic flight of the condors and the depth of the Colca Canyon.
- On return to Chivay we will visit the towns of Pinchollo, Mca, Achoma and Yanque, where we will observe typical dances from the area as well as the Lito Models, Hanging Tombs, Colonial Churches and Pre-Inca Andeneries.
- Between 12:00 and 12:20 pm. approx. Arrival to Chivay.
- Between 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. approx. We will board the transport to return to Arequipa, arriving around 4:30 pm. approx.
- At the indicated time the transfer of the hotel to the Airport or Bus Terminal will be made.
- End of our services.
- Transfers of entry and exit.
- 1 night hotel in Arequipa.
- 1 night hotel in the Colca Canyon.
- 2 breakfast buffets.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional tourism guide (English - Spanish).
- Excursion to Sillar Route.
- Entry ticket to Sillar Route.
- Excursion to the Colca Canyon for 2 days
- Hotel taxes.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon (National: S / .20 / Foreigners: S / .70)
- Entrance to the thermal baths of "La Calera" in the Colca (General income S / .15)
- Extra expenses.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 pay S / .220, share a bed with their parents (maximum 1 child per room and does not include breakfast). From 5 years is considered adult.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
hotel-3-estrellasHotel Crismar o similares.
- Located one block from the Plaza de Armas. Overlooking the Misti volcano and the picturesque Plaza Mayor of Arequipa, it offers rooms with elegant décor. Crismar has free Wi-Fi and common areas with parquet floors and sophisticated furniture.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check in - 12:00 noon. / Check out - 11:00 am.
S/. 590USD 165