- Visit Arequipa and enjoy the best activities with the local population.
- We will pass through the National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas, where vicuñas are appreciated.
- We will go to Chivay and reach the town of Coporaque, where we will have a delicious typical lunch.
- We will spend the night in Chivay and the next day we can go to the famous "Cruz del Cóndor".
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Arequipa - Chivay - Coporaque
- Pick up from the hotel and departure from Arequipa via Yura, passing through the foothills of Chachani, Pampa de Arrieros, Pampa Cañahuas National Reserve where the slender vicuna is appreciated.
- We continue through Vizcachani and Pampas de Toccra where a variety of birds is observed.
- Then we will go around the crater of Chucura to reach Patapampa (4,800 meters above sea level) and Mirador de los Andes where we can observe the volcanoes that surround Arequipa.
- Descent to the town of Chivay to be transferred in local mobility to the town of Coporaque where we will have a delicious typical lunch.
- Installation in the rooms and have the possibility to make a photo session with typical Chivay costumes.
- Then, we go on foot or on horseback (additional cost) to visit the plantations of barley and corn, carry out artisanal fishing and the possibility of enjoying the thermal baths of Coporaque (additional cost - US $ 5.00 per person).
- We return to the lodging and there will be the possibility of accompanying the lady of the house in the kitchen and learn about the supplies to use.
- Dinner and then night campfire.
Coporaque - Colca - Arequipa
- Breakfast very early.
- We will go to the Cruz del Cóndor (41 km from Chivay) where we can observe one of the most spectacular places in the Canyon and you can almost always see the condors on magisterial flights.
- We will return appreciating the towns of Pinchollo, Maca, Yanque and the viewpoints of Antahuilque and Choquetico.
- At midday we will arrive to Chivay for lunch (not included).
- After that, we undertake the return to Arequipa.
- We will leave you at your hotel or coordinated point.
- End of service
- Food: 1 lunch + 1 dinner.
- 1 night accommodation in Chivay.
- Activities (photo session + visit plantations corn / barley + artisanal fishing - according to the season).
- Wood fire.
- Food not mentioned.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Inn Hospedaje Rústico
- Family home.
- It will allow you to share, in an experiential way, the customs of the family and of the inhabitants in general.
- Only accommodation in shared rooms is considered.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Full Day Colca and Flight of the Condor - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
4d / 3n- Rafting and Adventures in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Turistic bus, panoramic, Rafting
2d / 1n- Direct Trekking Oasis Sangalle - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Horse Riding Tour through the Arequipeña Countryside - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides
Colca Trekking - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Tour Arequipa + Colca + Puno + Lake Titicaca - 4 in 1 - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Colca Canyon + Buffet Lunch - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits