DescriptionVisit to monumental Arequipa, its countryside and the Colca Canyon; observe the majestic flight of the condor and taste the exquisite cuisine of Arequipa.
- On the first day of your trip, enjoy a spectacular Panoramic City Tour.
- On the second day we visited the incomparable Colca Canyon.
- You can not leave Arequipa without appreciating with your own eyes the flight of our majestic condor.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the hotel.
- After your purchase, coordinate with the Operator how to get to the hotel upon your arrival in Arequipa.
Panoramic Combined Tour
- Pick up from the lodging for a tour of the city center.
- We will visit the San Francisco church, Santa Catalina Monastery, Casa del Moral, Mirador de la Rinconada in Carmen Alto (here we will have a spectacular view of our volcanoes), Yanahuara viewpoint (to appreciate its church) and a viewpoint to observe the another side of the city.
- Also Valley of Chilina, Plaza de Cayma, Incapalca (minizoológico), Plaza de Sachaca, Goyeneche Palace, landscape route, Founder's Mansion, Sabandia Mill, Paucarpata platforms and Jurassic Park.
- Return to the city center and overnight in the Hospedaje.
Excursion to the Colca Canyon
- In the morning: Pick up from the lodging. Departure for the northern route that passes through the town of Yura.
- Then on the slopes of the Chachani volcano, to then pass through the Pampas Cañahuas National Reserve, where we can appreciate the vicuñas, highly valued for its valuable fiber.
- We continue our tour of Patahuasi, from where we can appreciate the stone forest of Puruña formed by the natural erosion of the wind.
- Then we continue through Vizcachani and the Bofedales de Toccra, where we will see endemic and migratory wild birds, South American camelids, llamas and alpacas.
- We will pass through the highest point of the route: Patapampa (4,910 masl), from where we descend towards the town of Chivay.
- Time to have lunch
- Installation in the Hospedaje.
- In the afternoon: Visit to the thermal baths of La Calera.
Cross of the Condor-Arequipa
- Breakfast at the lodge.
- Departure to Cruz del Cóndor to appreciate the depth of the Canyon and the majestic flight of the Condors (stay for 2 hours).
- Return to Chivay making stops in the different traditional towns such as: Maca, Pinchollo and Yanque.
- We will also visit some archaeological attractions of ancient cultures.
- From the viewpoints of Antahuillque and Choquetico you will see the pre-Inca terraces.
- Transfer to the restaurant for lunch.
- Transfer to the city of Arequipa.
- Transfer to the Lodging and overnight.
Free day and End of our services.
Breakfast in the morning. End of our services.
- Panoramic city tour in Arequipa
- Tour to the Colca Canyon flight of the condor
- Professional Tourism Guide in Spanish or English.
- 2 nights accommodation in Arequipa.
- 1 night accommodation in the Colca.
- 3 breakfasts
- Permanent assistance
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Entrance ticket to the Cruz del Cóndor: Peruvians S / .20 / Foreigners S / .70.
- La Calera thermal baths: S / .15.
- Income in the countryside tour.
- Services not mentioned, extra expenses, tips for service, etc.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Hostal 2 star Mango Hostel B&B o Similar
- Beautiful Colonial house has double, matrimonial rooms with private bathroom and cable TV. Bedrooms for ladies, men and mixed. It also has individual lockers, breakfast buffet, hot water, WiFi, kitchen, dining room, common area, cable TV room, laundry service, terrace, luggage storage, tourist information and much more.
- Located 50 meters from the Plaza de Armas, in the historic center, very close to the main tourist attractions in the city, such as the Monastery of Santa Catalina, the Cathedral and others such as museums, restaurants, nightclubs and much more.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day- Tour in the Arequipeña countryside by Mirabus - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Colca Convencional 2d / 1n - Finished in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
3d/0n Arequipa City Tour + Colca + The Sillar Route (Only Tours) - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Colca Canyon + Flight of the Condor - Finishing in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Arequipa Adventure - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits