S/. 2,250USD 623
Arequipa + Colca + Cusco + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris
8 days and 7 nights
96 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Arequipa + Colca + Cusco + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris
- This tour is ideal for travelers who come to the city of Arequipa and would also have the intention of knowing the world of Machu Picchu.
- In addition to Cusco, its archaeological centers and the mountain of seven colors. Finish the service where it began in the city of Arequipa lasting a week.
- Ideal also for travelers arriving from Santiago de Chile with a direct flight to Arequipa and wish to plan a week of tours in Arequipa and Cusco, being amazed by our beautiful landscapes and leaving them again at the end of the tour at the airport for the return to their country.
- Arequipa: Pick up of passengers at the airport or bus station.
Welcome to the city of Arequipa. City tour.
- Upon arrival, the mobility of the company will pick them up to take them to their hotel and can be installed.
- 2:00 pm Tour in tourist mirabus around the city. You will get to know the Yanahuara viewpoint, the Yanahuara square, the Carmen Alto viewpoint, the founder's mansion, the sabandía mill, and the surroundings of the beautiful white city of Arequipa.
- 6:00 pm Return to the city center, disembarking only three blocks from the main square of the city and one block from your hotel.
- Overnight in Arequipa.
Tour to the Colca Valley Exit Arequipa - Chivay
- 7:00 am Breakfast at your respective hostel.
- 8:00 am Pick up for the tourist transport of your respective hotel. And we started the route to the Colca Valley, making brief stops along the way, in the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, also in Patahuasi to drink a coca tea, then in the Patapampa viewpoint, where there are snow volcanic chain.
- 1:00 pm Arrival in Chivay. Lunch time
- 2:00 pm Installation at the hotel and free time
- 3:30 pm Optional pick-up for those who want to go to the hot springs
- 6:30 pm Optionally a group dinner with the guide where there will be a night of folkloric show with typical dances for those who attend that dinner.
- 7:30 pm Free time and overnight stay in Chivay
Visit of the Colca Valley - Bus Arequipa - Cusco
- 5:30 am Breakfast at the hostel
- 6:30 am Start of pick-up of passengers to go to the viewpoint of the Cruz del Cóndor
- Visit the viewpoint of the canyon, to observe its depth and beautiful landscapes in addition to being able to appreciate the flight of the condor very closely according to the season.
- Then you go through the natural viewpoints of wayrapunko and antahuillque, as well as the town of Maca, where you can get to know a nice craft market, besides being able to take photos with trained hawks and a variety of South American camelids in exchange for a tip, finally you will have the opportunity to taste products native to the area such as sancayo and a drink or ice cream made from this product.
- 12:30 Return to the town of Chivay for lunch and then return to the city.
- 4:00 pm Arrival in the city.
- They have free time if they want to visit Santa Catalina Monastery, make purchases or visit some other area of Arequipa.
- 8:00 pm Departure from your bus to Cusco.
Welcome to Cusco and city tour in the afternoon.
- 6:30 am We arrived in the city of Cusco and we moved to the reserved hotel located in the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.
- Free morning.
- 1:15 pm Pick up for the start of the city tour around Cusco.
- Tours of the Qoricancha temple of great history in the religious time of the Incas, then in transport we went to the religious and archaeological sites of Qenqo, Puka Pukara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman
- 6:30 pm Return to Cusco the center of Cusco one block from your hotel we leave you
- Free night and overnight in Cusco.
FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU BY TRAIN
- With this tour we can know the beauty of the seventh wonder of the world.
- 2:30 am Pick up from your hotel to go to the train station located in Ollantaytambo.
- 5:15 am Departure from the train to the town of Machu Picchu.
- 7:00 am Reception of the passenger, directions and from there we prepare for the ascent to Machu Picchu.
- 8:00 am Entrance to the sacred temple and Inca citadel, 2 hours of guided and free time to know the surroundings and take photos of this great memory.
- 12:00 pm Start descent of Machu Picchu
- 1:00 pm Free time in the town of Aguas Calientes to eat or visit the hot springs optionally.
- 6:00 pm Return train to Ollantaytambo station
- 7:30 pm Arrival at the station and a transport from the company awaits you to return them to the city of Cusco
- 9:30 pm We have already left the passengers in the city of Cusco just one block from their respective hotel.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Full Day Rainbow Mountain seven colors - Rainbow
- The tour starts with pick up from 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. from your respective hotel to go to the town of Pitumarca.
- Then we will make a brief stop for breakfast. After that we will continue on our way to Queshiuno, here we will descend to start our hike of about an hour and a half.
- 11:30 am We reach our goal and we will appreciate the wonderfulness of the mountain seven colors, we will have time to rest and take pictures of this wonderful place.
- 1230 p.m. We begin the return along the same path.
- 2:00 pm We stop in the village for a delicious lunch
- 3:00 pm Return to Cusco
- 6:00 pm We leave the passengers in the center of the city of Cusco
- So that after being one block from your hotel can move on their own to their respective Hotel and take a well deserved break.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Free day in Cusco.
- 7:00 am Breakfast at the Hotel
- Then here they have the day off to do any activity such as souvenir shopping, handicrafts, visiting the city center or even doing some tourist activity.
- It will be a day of rest and the last day before saying goodbye to the wonderful city of Cusco.
- 7:00 pm Transfer to the bus station to board the bus with return to Arequipa.
- 8:00 pm The bus leaves in the direction of Arequipa
- We will spend this night traveling.
Return to Arequipa and schedule the transfer to the airport or bus station
- 6:00 am Arrival to the city of Arequipa and according to your departure time of the bus or flight from Arequipa to your place of origin, the transfer will be made by our mobiles to take them to the airport and leave them at an early hour so that can calmly approach the flight or bus.
- Note: In the case the passenger has his flight very night, he will be inhabited a room for half a day in a tourist hostel at a basic price since it is a courtesy from the agency so he can rest or spend the day, also the place It is touristy, safe and clean with private bathroom.
- Also if you want to hire another activity that day and this can be coordinated with the operator or acquired through the Tourism I sales portal.
- End of our services.
- Tourist transportation on all tours.
- Professional guidance on all tours.
- Bus Arequipa - Cusco - Arequipa.
- All transfers in the destinations with permanent assistance and passenger monitoring.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and all other places that have an entrance fee.
- Roundtrip tourist train from Ollantaytambo station.
- Shuttle bus from Cusco to the Ollantaytambo station and vice versa.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- 1 night of stay in Arequipa.
- 1 night stay in Chivay (Colca).
- 2 nights of stay in Cusco.
- 4 breakfasts
- Food not mentioned (lunches and dinners).
- Extra personal expenses.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Bird watching (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- You should take certain precautions with the issue of height and consult the operator beforehand about the weather
- In the case there are issues of delay of your flight or bus arrival, the operator will take the necessary measures to compensate if you have scheduled any activity on the day of your arrival.
- It is recommended to arrive during the day to take advantage of the first day Mirabus activity in the city.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Tours can be offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hostal-3-estrellasQoyllurwasi (Arequipa) / Colca Terra (Colca) / Inca Wasi Plaza (Cusco)
- Tourist hostel with comfortable rooms, located in the center of the city, with private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, wifi, mostly spacious and for a good enjoyment of the passenger's rest.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Bus company of recognized quality in Peru, where you can have the Arequipa - Cusco - Arequipa transfer.
- Since the trip is at night, to provide the passenger with the greatest comfort, the bed service will be provided.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 2,250USD 623