S/. 250USD 70
Arequipa - Colca - Puno
3 days and 2 nights
95 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Arequipa - Colca - Puno
- A spectacular visit where you can go through the city of Arequipa ...
- ... a break in the spectacular Colca Valley ...
- ... having a restful night in the city of Puno to start a new day on the shores of Lake Titicaca !!.
- Arequipa: Plaza de Armas or pick up at hotel.
- Pick-up at the hotel is always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Service ends in Puno.
AREQUIPA - COLCA VALLEY
- 8:00 am. Pick up from the hotel and the touristic stops until you reach Chivay.
- 1:00 pm. Arrival to Chivay and time to have lunch. Then installation in the hostel, short break time.
- 3:30 pm. Visit to the Thermal Baths (entrance fee not included).
- 7:00 p.m. Folkloric Show (Optional: Dinner).
- Rest and overnight in Chivay.
FULL DAY COLCA VALLEY FROM CHIVAY
- 5:30 am. Breakfast at the hostel.
- 7:00 am. Pick up from the lodging in the Colca Valley.
- 8:00 am. Visit of the Cruz del Cóndor and other towns until noon.
- 12:00 pm. Free time to buy crafts.
- 12:30 pm. Time to have lunch
- 1:30 pm. Approach tourist bus to Puno with guide and brief stops in the most representative landscapes.
- 7:30 pm. Arrival in Puno and installation in your respective hostel.
- Night of Overnight in Puno.
FREE DAY IN PUNO
- 7:00 am. Breakfast at the respective hostel.
- Free time to enjoy the city.
- End of service
- 2 breakfasts
- Private room.
- Folkloric Show
- Transfer by tourist bus Chivay - Puno.
- Return to Arequipa (service ends in Puno).
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Thermal baths.
- Tourist ticket to the Colca Canyon.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Shows (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Service ends in Puno. The return to Arequipa is not included.
- Bring warm clothes on these dates, if you want heated room, has an additional cost and can be provided at the same place of lodging.
- Be careful with the effects of height, warn previously some type of discomfort or other.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hostal-1-estrellaQUÑI WASI (Chivay) / EL MANZANO (Puno)
- Cheap tourist hostels with very good attention. With private bathroom, cable tv, wifi and breakfast the next day, comfortable rooms.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
S/. 250USD 70